Chapter 2

"Yes girl! He kissed my neck." I told Drew over the phone. I was telling her what Marquees did last night. "Wow, I'm gonna have to talk to him." She said sounding disappointed. "It's whatever, did I even mention he tried to argue with me?" I said the sighed. "Okay, I really going to have a talk with him." She said. "I'm going to hit you up later babe." She continued the hung up the phone. I got up and started cleaning my house although it was already clean.

"Here we are all alone in this room oh..." My phone began to ring. I looked at the caller I'd and it was and unknown number but, I answered anyway. "Hello?" I answered." Babe I'm sorry about last night"He sighed.
"I was a little drunk and to make up for it, by taking you on a date." He said "Fine" I said playfully rolling my eyes as if he can see me. "Ok, put on a pretty dress and I will be there to pick you up at 8." He said. "Do you know we're I live?" I asked with a chuckle. "Oh yeah, um can I have your address" He asked in a shy voice. "Sure". I said then hung up, and sent it in a text message.

* 7:00pm *
I finally finished with my bubble bath and stepped out of the tub and wrapped my towel around me. Just as I stepped into my bedroom I heard the doorbell. "Coming" I shouted as if they could hear me. I hurried and put my robe on and put my wet curly hair in a messy bun on the top of my head. When I finally made it down the stairs, I opened the door. "Umm you're an hour early" I said to Marques, stepping aside to let him in. "I know", he said with his eyes roaming my body. I clung onto my robe tighter so he wouldn't see anything underneath."I-I-I'm gonna go upstairs feel free to sit in the living room and watch TV" I said leading him into the living room."Yuh house looking nice" Marques said while sitting on the couch. "Thanks" I said in an annoyed tone. I really don't want to go on this date but it's whatever.
* Date*
"Wow, this place is beautiful " I said in awe." It's nothing much" Marques said while pulling out a seat for me. "Nothing much!? ,this must have been so expensive!" I yelled at him excitedly looking around at the beautiful lights like a little kid. Marques sure did go all out for this date. We were on the beach sitting under a tent that was surrounded by beautiful lights. The table had a candle in the middle with roses surrounding it. It was surely breath taking. "So" Marques started, then trailed off. "This is really beautiful " I said looking at the beautiful waves wash ashore." I did this as an apology for last night and from the bulling in high school, I'm truly sorry" Marques said starring into my eyes. "It's fine" was all that left my mouth.
The dinner went by quickly and to be honest it was great. We talked, then ate and went for a stroll on the beach and catch up on each others lives.
Next Morning
I woke up feeling happy and smiling really hard. My phone beeped notifying me that I had a unread text messages.
From: Drew 💗
"Bitch why the fuck you ain't tell me Marques took you out! I'm gonna kill you next time I see you. I love you"

I rolled my eyes at her bipolar ass and opened my other messages.
From: Marquees
"Morning beautiful, I had a wonderful time last night. I'm coming to pick you up at 1pm. Ok. Be ready"

I blushed at the fact that he called me beautiful. I looked over at the clock only to realize its 11:45. My eyes widen and I quickly ran to the bathroom to start getting ready.

*12:37pm*
When I finished applying my last touch of make up, I quickly went and put my clothes on. "Ok only my hair is left." I said to myself then quickly flat ironed it. "DONE!" I shouted happily and soon after the door bell rang. "Just in time." I spoke to no one.

"Hi." I said opening the door knowing that it was Marquees. "Hi" he said kissing me on the cheek causing me to blush. "Why do you like to come early?" I asked him as we ascended down the stairs heading over to his car. "Well, I'm just a man that likes to things early rather than late." He said opening the passenger door for me. "Okkkkkk" I said dragging the word out more that necessary.

*Car Ride*
"So where are we going?" I asked curiously looking out of the window." Its a surprise." He said looking over at me smirking."Fine then don't tell me." I said folding me arms like a4year old." Baby girl I never was going to." He said in a husky voice that really turned me one. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably feeling bothered and hot.

"Baby, wake up, wakey wakey." Someone cooed my ear. "Five more minutes daddy." I mumbled snuggling into the car chair. Then the person chuckled." Baby you'll be calling be daddy before the day ends." He mumbled. "I heard that." I said finally opening my eyes." You were meant to." Marquees said.
I took in my surroundings and realized that I was at an unknown place. "Where are we?" I asked. "We're at my house now, let's go." Marquees said lifting me bridal style carrying me to the house. "Marquees put me down, I don't wanna break you." I said lowly. "Nah you're good." He replied the rest me down to open up the door.

Once we got inside the house Marquees led me to the living room. "So why did you tell me to get all dressed up if we were only coming to your house?" I finally asked sipping from the glass of wine he poured for me." Because, I wasn't coming here, I was going to take you to the park to go on a picnic, but it started raining, so I brought you here." He simply said then walked out of the living room and I followed behind him.