Chapter 7

"Shit! Marquees it wont fit!" Sierra screamed. Sweat beads pouring down both their faces. They have been doing this for a while now. Sierra didn't know why he kept on trying if he knew the fit wasn't right

"Baby, trust me I know what I'm doing. Now relax." He began to go to work again.

"Ow. Marquees I'm gonna kill your Mexican ass!" Sierra whined.

"Okay fine i"ll go look for a bigger shoe. Happy?" He walked away to look at the rack of jordans.

Sierra and Marquees were shopping when they pass across a footlocker, Marquees insist that they get matching jordans. Sierra found it funny because usually its the woman in the relationship who ask to get something alike. They were shopping to get the horrific memories of yesterday out of their minds and they were looking for clothes for their nice on the way.

Sierra thoughts were cut short when her phone began to ring. She looked at the caller id but it was an unknown number, she answered anyways.

"Hello?" She chirped into the phone.

"Baby girl, is that you?" Hold up, it couldn't be, Sierra thought she lost contact with her ever since she dropped out of collage.

"Mama?" Tears swell up in her eyes, they slowly began to fall one by one. Tears of joy.

"Baby girl, i missed you so much." She could hear the tears in her mothers voice.

"Mama! Its been a while since i heard from you what happened?" sierra worriedly asked.

"Not a thing baby girl. i got a new phone and all my contacts got deleted. Ya know dem phone ting ya call E phone? i tink dat what dey name." Sierra laughed when her mother put on the Jamaican accent. Her mother knew exactly how to make her laugh.

"Mama you mean I phone." She corrected still having her laughing fit.

"What eva still the same. So guess what." Her mother seem to sound excited.

"What mama." Sierra got excited as well.

"Mi back in Atlanta, come to my house for dinner on Saturday and bring Drew and one of ya friends. bye baby i gotta go." Her mother hung up the phone before she could talk.

Her mother had forgotten to give her the address.

"Babe who was that?" Marquees asked a little jealous.

"My baby daddy. He told me how much he missed me." Sierra tested Marquees.

"Oh really? So you had someone else in my shit? Well when we reach home that ass is mine." He growled. It some what turn Sierra on. Oh buddy, her ass was really going to be his, which she didn't have a problem with.

The car ride was silent, nothing, the radio wasn't even on. It wasn't one of those calm quitness. It was more like 'your ass is getting when we reach home' silence........which was true.

Marquees took the bags out of the car not saying one word to Sierra. Oh my gosh she was joking. Did he possibly take it to the hear

Marquees wanted to die of laughter from the look on Sierra's face. He wanted

to teach her a lesson about being sarcastic with him. He knew it was her mother from eaves dropping on their conversation on the phone. He noticed how careful she was with everything she did. Yes most defiantly she would be the mother of his children.

She was whining and grinding to the reggae song she sang. Doing all this while making a sandwich for her to munch on. She felt Marquees' presence in the room, which only made her grind her hips more to the imaginary beat going on in her head.