Chapter 4

The car ride was silent once again. This time the silence was just eating me up inside. We came to stop light, Marquees used that opportunity to glance at me. Then we started driving again. "Marquees?" Finally, I called out. I didn't like the silence. "Mhmm." Was all he said. It killed me inside that he wasn't talking to me, and when he did it was just a groan.

I sighed." Are you mad at me?" I looked in his direction, hoping to get more than a one word answer. "No, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself." He kept his eyes on the road. I stared at him, observing his features. Gosh he was beautiful, he looks like an angel from the heavens. The question rumbled through me head 'Why was he attracted to me, a chubby girl, when he could have any girl he wanted'. Why couldn't I just say yes when he asked me to be he's.

I want to be his girl, I really do. It's just that my last relationship didn't go so well and I'm afraid it's gonna happen again. Just thinking of us together brought a smile on my face. I really don't know why but I wonder what's he like in bed. Just the thought of him hovering over me made me wet. I want him so bad right now! Ok Sierra stop. You sound like a thirsty bitch right now. I wonder what he looks like without a clothes on. Ok Shut Up brain!

My thoughts got interrupted when I heard a chuckle. "What?" I questioned looking over at a smirking Marquees. "Do you really wanna know what I look like without clothes on? And you're not a thirsty bitch, you're just sexually frustrated." I blush at the thought of me thinking aloud. "Sorry." I know I was turning a very dark red. "You didn't even have to agree to be my girl, cause' you were ever mine." He smiled widely at me. He took my hand in his and kissed it. Ok I'm officially I. Love with him.

He chuckled once again. "Did I say that aloud to?" I blushed even more if that was possible. "I know you love me, you didn't have to say the words. You're mind says you don't but your body says another."His famous smirk spread on his face." Where, are we going? The road to my house is that way."I said pointing in the other direction. "We're going to my house."

"Oh, ok." I snuggled into the chair knowing that it was a long ride.

"Baby wake up." I heard a sexy voice coo. "Marquees, did you lift me in the house?" I asked after taking in my surroundings. "Yes I did. Do you wanna watch a movie?" He started to set up the thingy ma bob (a/n I don't know what to put there so umm yeah)

"Sure." He walked over to me a pecked my lips. "I'm going to change into something more comfortable, would you like for me to bring you a shirt or something?" He asked. He's such a sweet heart. "How about I come with you?" I stride over to him. "Are you sure you want to do that?" He asked while lifting an eyebrow. "Yes I'm sure daddy." I kissed his jaw line and down to his neck. "Baby stop. You're gonna make me do some things." I giggled and walked ahead of him up the stairs to his room.

Going up stairs I felt his eyes on my ass. I wiggled it and gained a groan from him. We finally made it to his room, and to be honest I was surprised. "Wow, for a man you sure do keep your room neat and tidy." I looked around amazed. "Ha I see you got jokes." He chuckled. I watched as he stripped down into nothing but his undies. By the looks of it he had a monster between his legs. I found myself staring. I tried to look away but his body kept on calling my name. I swear I heard it say meow. (A/n for all my peoples out there they would get it). "Here." He handed me a shirt. Walking into the bathroom I made sure to lock the door.

I striped out of my work attire and replaced it with the shirt. It fitted loosely and stopped at my mid thigh . I let my hair fall out of ifs neat bun and down to my mid back. Stepping out of the bathroom I looked around the room only to find Marquees nowhere to be found. I made my way downstairs to the living room. When I got there he was sitting down stuffing popcorn down his throat. Typical boy. I rolled me eyes and sat next to him.

While we're watching the movie I didn't even realize that Marquees had placed my feet on his lap. I watched him closely as he began to rub my feet. "Mmmmmm." I moaned. This felt so good. I needed a foot rub. My thoughts were interrupted by a chuckle. I opened me eyes only to come face to face with a smirking Marquees. "What?" I whined like a kid. He chuckled again. "Okay, imma need you to stop chuckling." I mimicked his chuckled. He continued to rub my feet. "OMG this feels like a footgasim." I moaned.
I feel this hands move and never returned to my feet. "Don't stop!" I shouted at him. "Well damn woman." He began rubbing my feet again. "If you don't finish rub my feet I'll find someone else to do it." I rolled my eyes.
He pulled me onto his lap. "You're not going anywhere." I shrugged. "You don't own me." He laughed and went serious within seconds. "Baby girl all of this is mine. This ass." He spanked me, making me whimper. "These beautiful girls in the front here." He cupped my breast in his hands. "Ah. Stop that." I giggled. "I'm not done yet. Now this." He placed his hands between my legs. "That is defiantly mines." He kissed my check. "But you know what I want the most? Your heart. That's one thing that I would cherish for as long as it beats and longer." Okay I'm in love. "Kiss me." I basically moaned. In no time his lips were on mine.