Chapter 3

8 months later

Drew POV
"Marquees, you guys have been flirting for 8 months." I said to him. "I know." Was all he said then sat down on my couch with a smirk on his face. "Marquees make her yours! She's been talking about you non stop for the past 8 months!" I exclaimed excitingly. He laughed.
A smile creeped on my face that I was so sure that my face was about to burst. "I will, tonight." He said smiling hard as well. "Oh shit my girl getting laid, she getting laid, lord knows she needed dick in her life." I sang, dancing like a maniac.

So for the past few months Sierra and Marquees had gotten really close, so close that he would carry her on lunch dates and leave me hanging. I'm jealous cause he's my cousin and he never even thought about buying me lunch. Their friendship needs to be taken to the next level. If you know what I mean.
"Drew, I'm gonna need help setting up this date." Marquees spoke worriedly. Let me get this straight, Marquees was never the one to fall in love but the dude was whipped when it came to Sierra. Anything he did for her he believed that it must be perfect. "Sure bro, just give me a lil bit of details and I'm sure I could hook you up with a lil sum sum." I said wiggling my eyebrows. "You're the best little cousin! Now wheres the beers?" He asked getting up and heading towards the kitchen.

Sierra POV
"Ugh this is so frustrating!"I said to no one in particular. I was sitting down trying to get some work done in my office. Just when matters couldn't get worst my office phone started to ring. "Hello, Vogue Inc. and Co, how may I help you?" I answered the phone in my professional voice. "Umm, can I please speak to my sexy ass girlfriend Sierra?"
The person on the other end answered.
"Marquees! What did I tell you about calling my office phone for personal matters?" I asked him as if he were a little child. "You said not to call the office unless it was business." He replied like a kid. "Marquees?" I asked after the phone went silent for a while. "Yes baby?" He cooed softly. "Why did you call?" I finally asked. "Oh yeah um would you like to go on a date tonight?" He asked like a shy teenage boy. I giggled at his childish ways. "Sure babe, when?" I asked twirling a strand of my curly hair with my finger.
"Tonight, now turn yo sexy ass around so I can see my beautiful twin girls." He said, I stood confused until I turned around and saw him standing there with a smirk on his face." Hi baby." He said walking over to me kissing my cheek. "Hi." Was all I said still shocked that he was here." What are you doing here?" I finally asked coming out of my shock state. "I came to take you out to lunch, so pack your stuff and close your office for today." He said kissing my forehead. I did as told and followed him to the elevator.

When we got in the car, "So where are we going?" I asked with a smile on my face." We're going out to dinner." He said as he roared the engine to life. The whole ride Marquees held my hand, now and then he would kiss it. I'm not even going to lie, I was blushing the whole time.

We pulled up to Capi Polo, a Spanish restaurant. "Baby, I heard that they're expensive. We could have gone to the Chinese restaurant around the corner. I'm not worth enough to be taken here." I said and sighed. "Sierra, stop it, you're worth more than the world itself. As a matter of fact you don't deserve to come here." He spoke in sympathy." You're suppose to be going to a restaurant that's way more expensive than this one." He continued causing my cheeks to turn into a shade of red. "Stop it." I giggled. Lately I've been giggling like crazy whenever Marquees was around. "Let's go." Marquees held his hand out to help me put of the car. "Why thank you my love." I said in a British accent, gaining a chuckle from him.

After we were seated, we sat in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was welcoming and comforting." I've been thinking....." Marquees broke the silence and trailed off. "Um, Sierra Cole, will you me mines?" He asked making eye contact. I stared back into his light brown eyes."I wanna be able to kiss you, hold you and even make love to you when the time is right. Sierra when I saw you at the club, I couldn't control myself, I wanted you and still do. So would you do me a favor and just say yes?" I was lost for words, I didn't want to say no and broke his heart. His eyes held a sparkle which twinkled. He was serious, I didn't know how to respond. I really and truly didn't know what to say.

"I don't know what to say." I fiddled with my fingers, which seemed to be the most interesting thing right now. "Just say yes, Sierra I love you. This might sound cocky, but I can't live without you." He spoke in sympathy. Just then the waiter came to talk our order. Saved by the waiter!. "¡buenas tardes!,Yo soy su camarero Antonio.¿Usted puede comenzar yo con sus bebidas?" The waiter spoke. The whole time he was staring at my breast. Shuffling uncomfortably under his intense staring, Marquees cleared his throat instantly gaining the waiters attention. "Sí nos gustaría tener una botella de su mejor vino, y un nuevo camarero también." (Translation: yes we would like a bottle of your finest wine and a new waiter.) Marquees growled at the man. By the sound of it, Marquees was pissed. It turned me on a little when he spoke Spanish. How the words rolled off his tongue, it put me in a trans.

"Marquees, what did you say?" I asked when the waiter walked away looking mad. "I told him that I want a new waiter." He shrugged. "You still haven't answered my question." Once again I started playing with my fingers. "I would love to be your girlfriend, but it's just that......" Trailing off not knowing how to tell him. "My last relationship ended with me in a hospital bed, almost every other week." Tears started rolling down my cheeks. "Baby don't cry, trust me never in my life would I dear to hurt you again." He reached over the table, wiping away my tears. "Come on, let's go." He placed one hundred dollar bill on the table. We left the restaurant hand in hand but I still had tears rolling down my cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guess what happened to me?
After I finished writing this chapter and saved it. I came back a few minutes later and it was gone😤. So I had to re write the whole thing😫😩
Vote and comment for the next chapter.😊