Chapter 5

Marquees grabbed a hand full of my ass, while we tongue wrestle. "Mmm." I moaned in his mouth. He slapped my butt and moved his hands up towards my back. In seconds my boobs where in his face. I giggled. "How did you get my bra oofff ugh mmmmm that feel so good." I moaned as Marquees played with my nipples through my shirt. "Hmmm I have a freak I see." He groaned, then lifted the shirt over my head.
I blushed and looked away from him. He probably won't like what he sees.
He pulled my face down to his. "Why are you looking way?" He asked. Tears sworm in my eyes. "I-I-I... I just dont want to see your face of disgust. I dont see how your face looks when you see my body." I cried in the crook of his neck. "Baby, I would never look at you like that. You're so beautiful,sexy, gorgous you name it." He cooed and stroked my back. "Here." He handed me my shirt.

"I'm sorry I ruined the moment." I mumbled into his neck. "Its okay. Lets finish watch the movie." I slipped out of his lap and laid down. He did so as well.
After a while of watching the movie I feel asleep to Marquees' light snores.

The next morning, I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to untangled myself from Marquees, but he held me tighter. "Where you going?" He asked in a groggy voice. "To start making breakfast." I giggled. "No stay here......with daddy." I watched as a smirk formed on his face. The whole time he had his eyes closed. He pulled me closer, if that was even possible and placed his face in the crook of my neck.

"No let me go." I wined like a kid, twisting and turning to get out of his grip.
"Fine." He loosen his grip allowing me to move. "Awwww is my baby mad?" I asked pouting my lip.
He shook his head saying yes. "Well to bad you better man up before I have to drop this Sierra dick on you. Trust me it's long as hell to?" And with that I left the living room laughing.

After I finished cooking breakfast, Marquees walked in yawning, stretching his arms. The way his muscles flexed turned me on, weird but its whatever. "So what are we doing today?" He asked taking a seat in front of the plate full of food I had placed there. He ate while I spoke."I don't know about you, but I'm going out with the girls today." I sat down and began to eat my breakfast as well. "So no Marquees and Sierra time?" He asked groaning after.

I giggled at his disappointment. "Its not funny!" He shouted hitting the table at the same time.Fear shot through my body. I hope he doesn't hit me like my ex did. Not trusting my voice, I simply got up and carried the now dirty dishes to the sink. "Baby? What did I do?" Marquees asked while wrapping his arms around my waist

I said nothing. I was too terrified to speak. What if he hits me? What if he's just like.....you know what let me not go there.

Marquees was in the living room watching tv. "Marquees, can you carry me home?" I asked with my head hanging low. Afraid to look up in fear he would hit me.'Sure', he got up and went upstairs. He's pissed.

After Marques dropped me home, I took a shower and got dressed. Grabbing my phone to call up my girls. I don't know if you remember the bartender from the club.We bumped into each other a few days after.We hung out and i found it that i liked her, so we hit it off from there.
"Whats up baby? You finally decided to drop Marquees, and coming to me?" I giggled. "No, Amanda, I just wanted to know if you wanna go to the mall with me."

"Sure, I'll meet you there." And with that she hung up.
"Drewwwwwww." I sang when she picked up. "Whattttttt/ I was asleep." She groaned. "Bitch! Its 11 o'clock wake that ass up!" I shouted to annoy her.
"Whyyyyyyy?" She dragged out the word. "Cause were going to the mall."
"Thats all you had to say i'm up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I entered the mall, I walked straight to forever 21. Thats where Amanda said she was at the moment. Drew joined me and we locked arms. "Hey baby." I kissed Amanda on her cheek. "Whats up? And who's your friend?" Amanda asked, eyeing Drew like she was candy. She licked her lips, yep she wants Drew.
"Who I am ain't important. Who you are, is what that matters?" Drew rolled her eyes. After a moment of silence, Amanda spoke.
"I like her." Amanda basically moaned taking in Drew features.
Now let me tell you bout Drew, that bitch got a fat ass and some nice tittes. No Homo. But the bitch fine as fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a day of walking around and shopping, I was tired. Drew kept giving Amanda the stink eye. To be honest it was pissing me off but i never said a word about it.
"Bye babe, I'll text you!" Amanda shouted across the parking lot. This ghetto ass white bitch, you just gotta love her.

When we got in the car, I noticed Drew smiling from ear to ear.
"Awwwwe shit. Who man you steal now?" I asked.
"No ones. Why'd you asked?" she patted her lashes at me. "Cause, you over there smiling like a damn ass." I grinned at her. "Man whatever." she flicked me off.

After dropping Drew home, I decided to head over to Marquees house. It saddened me that he never called to at least see how I was doing. When I pulled up in the yard, i noticed an unfamiliar car. My curiosity got the better of me.I entered the house like I owned the place.

"Mar...." I was cut off by the sounds of moaning and groaning. Tears began to roll down my cheek. I knew I should of never got into this relationship with him. It was to good to be true.

................................
Hey guys it's been a while. I've been busy with school so please forgive me.

10 votes
5 comments
For the next chapter.