Part 15

Nirmala:kya hua?kon hain?

Suman:huh!!ha..nehi..kuch nei..(nervous)

(At that time someone press the doorbell.pritha opened the door.a boy gave a parcel to the pritha and left.)

Pritha:suman di yeh apke liye us kisine ne veja hain.

Suman:ha de mujhe.(sad smile) motu khosla ne veja hain yeh.

( all the members chuckled)

Pritha:diii(irretrated)

Suman:are main to khosla ko motu bola.tu to meri teddy bear hain.

Pritha:di yeh lo pani.

(Suman drank water and nirmala open the parcel.and they see there are two white sarees with black border.)

Nirmala:saree!

Suman:ab yeh kya hain?(irretrated)

(Shravan and ramnath stole their glance and shravan nodes his head.and in the mean time suman got a phone from khosla)

Suman:khosla

Shravan:suman phone loud speaker on karo.

Khosla:hello suman betaaaa...kaisa laga mera gift?

Suman:kya main pooch sakti hoon yeh sab kya hain?(angry)

Khosla:are beta gussa kyu karrahi ho?kitna accha toufa vaja hain..are beta ab tum jail main rehne wale ho...woh bhi 12 saal..woha tum yeh ladke wale dress pehno gi to na ke sare mard logo ko na heart fail ho jayega.

Shravan:khosla...(shouted)

Khosla:are yeha hero bhi hain....accha beta ji chillao mat.tum lawyer ho na to jante e honge ki jail mein aurat jat ko saree pehna

Padti hain...to ab usko pehna ata to nehi hogi na?to vej di saree.ab tum na yeh case ke sath sath usko saree pehna sikhane se bhi madat kardena...

Niraj:khosla...(shouted)

(Shravan threw her mobile and it broke into two pieces and Suman broke the glass thereby hearting herself)

*clang*

Ramnath:sumaaan!!!

Suman:excuse me.

(Actually suman got embarrassed and also felt disgused.he didn't have that courage to meet eyes with shravan most specifically infront of his parents.so she excused herself and left for her room)

Niraj:princess!!

Ramnath:shravan main tumhe yeh case har hal main jitte hue dekhna chahta hoon.agar tum yeh case ke liye confident nehi ho to mujhe bol de na main hi ladunga.(angry)

Sharvan:no papa.yeh case main hi ladunga aur jitunga bhi.aur maine yeh sare conversation record bhi kar liye.

Nirmala:bohot khun baha hua hoga..main usse dekhke ati hoon.

Shravan:wait ma.ummm uncle I mean niraj dad agar apko koi problem nehi hain to kya main suman ke room mein ja sakta hoon?actually I need to talk with her regarding this case.

Niraj:ha ha beta.yeh bhi koi puchnewale baat hain kya..yeh tumhare ghar bhi hain.aur tumlog friend bhi to ho.jao..upar left side ke room hain suman ke.aur sayed usse thora first aid ke bhi zarurat hain..

(Shravan nodes his head and left to the suman's room)

******

(Shravan took first aid box from pritha and headed towards suman's room.infront of the door,At frist shravan knocked the door but he didn't get any response.so he pushed the door a little bit.and fortunately suman didn't lock the door from inside.when shravan entered the room,the scene made him shock.he saw she sat on the floor like a robot where her eyes are puffy and her piggy nose are red.the blood continuously falling from her hand.and she pricked her right hand more and more with the glass pieces.she was behaving like she didn't feel any pain!)