Part 21

When they reached ICU they found the attended nurse was lying on the ground and suman was struggling to breathe as her life support machine were removed from her.

Doctors rushed to the room and niraj,ramnath,nirmala along with police stood outside of the ICU.they could see suman by the glass window of the ICU.all of them saw suman was struggling to breath.

Niraj:nehi nehi.... Priya....(whispers while sweating and he went back 6 years earlier)

(flashback-

priya was lying in ICU where she was connected various types of wires.niraj and suman stood outside the ICU and inside priya were struggling to breath.doctor use defribliator but at the end she didn't respond.

Flashback ends)

Ramnath and nirmala saw niraj was trembling.ramnath made him seat on the chair.

Ramnath:niraj....tu thik hain?

Niraj: huh!....ha...na...priya...woh...ram.....Woh....Suman...

Nirmala:sab thik ho jayega...bharosha rakhiye....(crying)

Ramnath:ha niraj... Suman ko kuch nehi hoga..woh strong hain... Priya ki tarah...

Niraj:nehi ram...Priya bhi to mujhe aise hi mujhe chod ke chali gayithi...princes....Don't don't don't leave your dad... Please princess stay with your dad... Please... Please... Please...(restless)

Ramnath:shant ho ja niraj... kuch nehi hoga... Doctors dekhrahe hain usse...(crying)

Niraj:ram....priya chali gayi ab agar suman bhi chali gaye toh??...nehi nehi... main jee nehi paunga...

Nirmala:bhagban bacchi ka raksha karna...(crying)

Niraj:mujhe andar Jana hain..Tum..Tum log yehi raho(starting to go inside ICU)

Ramnath:niraj dekh woha Doctor hain...Usse kuch nehi hoga...Tu Beth yeha...

Niraj:nehi ram...mujhe jana hain..Main ishbar koi galti nehi karunga..Nehi... priya ko bhi Doctor dekhrahi thi....Akela thi woha... Naraj hoke mujhe chod ke chali gayi.. Nehi...Suman bhi yehi karegi...tu janta nehi hain meri princess ko...Mujhe Jana hain uske pass...

he went to ICU and inside the IUC a doctor with a nurse were treating the injured nurse and other 3 doctors and some nurses were treating suman.they immediately again set up the machine.but nothing was working.suman still struggling.Her pulse rate along with blood pressure were decreasing.she was sweating badly.all the doctors now getting tensed.And they decided to use defibrillator as she is going to very weak.niraj saw her daughter's condition and he held her hand.probably Doctor knew that it's the time,so they didn't say anything to him.

niraj:sumaaan....beta....see...your papa is here baccha...beta....suman...princess.....

suman was very low to respond as her heart beat was very low and doctor don't want leave any chance to heal their patient.

doctor:dekhiye...mr.tiwari...patients ke condition is very critical.and she is not responding though medicine.so we have to give her external pressure to gain her pulse rate and heart beat rate.

niraj:doctor aap ko jo karna e kijiye...mujhe bas meri beti wapas chahiye..

doctor:we are doing our best.but we don't give you are false hope.after this we have nothing to do..

niraj:nooo....please.....aisa mat kahiye....suman.....beta....tu sun rahi hain na?...dekh na teri dad ayi hue hain...open your eyes bacha...

doctor:ready..3...2..1(doctor pressed the paddles on suman's chest for the first time)