Part 18

At almost 11am shraman reached office and entered the meeting room directly.there two doors of meeting room.one is internal as every office have and another is external. This door is connected with the lift as if any employee or any board members want,they can entered the meeting room directly but for this door have special pass code.and every employee and every board member have different 7 digit pass code.and each board member can entered this room with a single guest but employee can't bring any guest with his pass code.if any the employeess' want to entered the meeting room he has to use the internal room .generally this external room is only used for board members,special guest.the total security system was designed by suman.

After entering the meeting room suman connect a vedio call with Purnah and ayush.shravan was mesmerized with the architecture and the security system.within 11.20 everybody presented in the meeting room at exact 11.30 they start their meeting.

Suman:hello everyone.i guess without ayush and purnah this is my first ever meeting with you all, though they are present here virtually.so thank you so much for attending the meeting within a short notice.as all of you know infinity is not only mine,purnah and ayush dream but also it's yours dream too.we always try to full fill our dream and with all of your cooperation we could make it.but whenever you would try to achieve something,you'll have to face a lot of barrier.but every barrier or problem have solution.and as per our company situation and after many hurdler we found our rescuer.so I like to introduce our new lawyer,our friend Mr. Shravan mathotra.

Shravan: good morning everyone.i'm shravan mathotra from MnM association.its a great pleasure to me working with you.about the case though its a little bit challenging,there still have some chances to win this cases and I'm confident we'll win this case.so I hope I'll get all of your help and cooperation.thank you.

Board member 1:welcome to infinity Mr.malhotra.but Ms.tiwari I'm afraid to inform you that I'm not gonna invest more in this company.

Suman:ummm sir actually....

Shravan: excuse me sir.but I think you'll be glad to know that you don't need to invest anything as ms.tiwari will be assist our company as we need some technical support.

BM1:oh that's great and then I don't have any problem.

BM2:in this case I along all of us want to propose something.

Shravan:ya sure sir.

BM2:if MnM association won this case infinity would like to give all the technical support whenever you need.

Shravan:oh that would be our pleasure and don't worry about the case.

All the people clap.
                     ***********
After meeting, shraman went suman's cabin and started their chit-chat.

Suman:to meeting kaise lage?

Shravan: it's great.tum tension mat lo.

Sumo:ummm... thank u so much shravan.Yeh thanks bohot e chota hain. Lekin pher bhi... Thanks a lot

Shravan:not done partner not done

Suman: partner?

Shravan: are ab hum Ek dusre ke company ko itna help karne jarahe to hue Na partner (winks)

Suman laungh and said,
Suman: really shravan ops partner you are the best

Shravan:Ha woh to main hoon.to ab plan kya hain?Free ho?

Suman:ummm...Free...pehle tumhare like pass code ready karna hain,uske bada Tumhe case ke sab papers Dena hain...
Shravan:uske sibha?

Suman:nah...