introduction ; paper cuts

come on mantle , she's just a girl .

she's not just any girl anymore

-
why Reggie? I gave you everything and you threw it away. I hate you

but I love you Melissa

Description

Melissa worshipped Reggie , every cell of hers loved Reggie. They're always had classes together since little , she always admired him from afar.

Until one year , freshman year. Reggie discovered her crush for him so he decided to use that crush for his advantage.

He didn't have time to practice football , work , and study / do his homework.

Melissa was the smartest of their school , the good girl. Reggie instantly used her.

So he pretended to like her , she fell for the act. He used her for everything , his homework , projects , needs.

Reggie's plan was only going to last a few months but that turned into a year. He decided to continue until he wanted.

Fast forward to sophomore year , everything is a mess.

Jason was murdered.

It changed everything , and everyone

Melissa grew up with loving parents , they gave her everything she ever needed.

She has a brother , Justin. He was the role model for Melissa. Even if they were just a year gap in age he acted like a protective older brother.

Growing up she always had a crush on Reggie Mantle.

She always fantasied about being his girlfriend , or at least be with him but he never even turn to give her a glance .

High school changed her life for ever , first Reggie finally showed some interest in Melissa. He talked and hang out with her. She was happy , but it didn't last long.

End of freshman year her parents get in a car accident that kills them on the spot.

Melissa is destroyed , torn.

Melissa's only family left the Lodge family comes to town she and her brother are forced to be cared under them.

Justin starts to change , he buries himself in drugs and bad stuff. Melissa only had one person there for her , Reggie.

Melissa tries to not show her hurt , she tells everyone she's okay when she's not. What happens when Jason is murdered in the summer?

Things change even more.

Join Melissa and Reggie's journey of pain , betrayal , and love.

-

VANESSA HUGDENS AS MELISSA MENDES