two ; seven minutes

Seven minutes of love

Veronica and Betty picked out yet a other dress with a grin. "What about this one?"

Melissa made a noise shaking her head. "Too short"

Betty tried this time. "This?"

Again Melissa shook her head getting up from the seat , she moved some dresses looking through .

A red dress caught her eye as she came to a stop.

She smiled imaging herself in the dress. She grabbed off the rack getting inside a dressing room.

Melissa slipped it on smoothly smiling at her reflection. She placed her hands on her stomach checking herself out.

Finally she stepped outside so Veronica and Betty could see. "Guys?"

Betty and Veronica stop their ranting on what dress to wear and gasped at Melissa.

"Girl you look stunning" Betty said grinning big.

"Prima you look beautiful" Veronica added "Wow I'm jealous" Veronica joked playfully.

"Well then , I'm keeping this dress" Melissa declared with a big smile.

She changed back to her clothes paying for the dress along the two girls.

"Who's taking you to the dance?" Veronica asked Melissa with a little nudge.

Melissa rolled her eyes. "Well since you want to know , I'm going with Kevin"

Melissa thanked the women grabbing her dress. "I'll see you girls at the dance?"

They nodded approving with grins. Melissa says her goodbyes leaving the store.

She walked home thinking about Reggie , he had been ignoring her all week.

He won't even glance at her anymore making her wonder why.

Melissa remembered all the times her and Reggie had together. It was all enough for her , but isn't Reggie talking to her no more.

Once home Melissa instantly got ready for the formal dance. She changed out of her clothes into the dress she chose.

Putting it on she smiled before grabbing a necklace from her nightstand inside a box.

It was her moms , she gave it to her Melissa turned fifteen. It was black rock with a design. It was small but still noticeable.

She applied light makeup curling her hair to very light curls.

Happy with her look Melissa picked up her phone calling Kevin.

On the second ring he answered.

"Hey Mel you ready?"

"Yes you can come now"

"I'll be there in 10"

"Alright bye"

The call ended , a loud squeak leaving Melissa's mouth.