Chapter 6 : Rose

Rose Knight ^

   It's lunch time and all the pack members are sitting on the table it's a different dining room one that can fit all of the members. I saw the blond girl from earlier with a group of girls chatting and the remains me of mean girls, the way they look and talk just like plastic. I searched for Mason and the other and found all of them sitting with each other so I headed towards them and took a seat. We were eating our lunch the room is full of chatter sound you can barely hear the one sitting across from you. "Would you guys like to watch a movie after lunch?" Jen suggests and looks at his watch "Now it's 3:00 PM how about we meet in the cinema room by 4:30 PM so you can rest or do anything you want?" watching a movie is something I used to do with Emily every weekend, it would be nice "I'm in but you better choose a good movie to watch" I say smiling at him and soon all of the guys agreed to it. We finished our lunch and each one of us headed to do their business.

  I went straight to my room, I change my clothes into something more comforting. I sit on my bed and think about the conversation between me and Leon and who is 'Darcy Zoma' Leon seemed upset or I don't know it's just like he doesn't want to do anything with that guy. I'm really tired of thinking all the time about things that I don't understand. I decide to take a walk around the house. I leave my room and close the door behind me amd when I turn around I bump into someone and the girl falls on the ground "ahhh I know that I'm not that tall but you can see me walking by" the girl grumble while rubbing her butt "Oh I'm so sorry I was closing my door I didn't see you coming please let me help you" the girl took my extended hand and smiles, ohh thank god she's not crazy I say to myself "It's okay but be careful next time" she says still smiling "Who are you? are you one of the warriors from Black River?" she asked her eyes are full of excitement "Yes, I'm Deniz Yıldızı House it's nice to meet you" I say and she squeals and claps her hands together "Now I'll have an excuse to go and watch the warriors training with all that hot muscles" I chuckle but didn't quite know the reason of her sentence " And how so?" I asked her and she slapped her forehead "I'm so rude please forgive me, My name is Rose knight it's nice to meet you Deniz, and I said that because we're going to be friends honey, such a beautiful warrior who doesn't want a friend like that plus you will let me go with you to the training field and watch you train?" she beams at me and I laugh "You mean you'll watch the guys training, I really like you you reminds me of my friend back in my homeland her name is Emily" I say "Really is she as funny and beautiful as me" she said while flipping her hair and blink her lashes "We will see about that" I tease her and she chuckles, it's just hits me her name is Rose Knight! "Ammm you said that your last name was knight? like you are Leon's sister?" I asked and she looked at me amused "Yes I'm Alpha Leon sister" ohh that makes sense, shit thank god that she didn't questioned why I didn't say Alpha. When I look at her again she really doesn't look like Leon at all, except for her blue eyes their is nothing else in common between them. "I'm going to watch a movie with my 'warriors' friends would you like to come with me?" I ask her and wiggle my eyebrows emphasizing on warriors. "Oh are you serious, of course I'm coming, this is the best day ever plus I was looking for my friends but I can't find them, so I don't have anything to do" she says and we laugh.

  walking towards the cinema room I see the blonde girl sitting in the living room watching T.V with her friends, well more like minions, I just want to go to her and slap her for kissing my mate, bitch. "You know, no one really like Camila because she's mean to everyone but you I don't think that something happened between you too because I always have an eye on her" Rose says because without realizing it I've been staring at her, so her name is Camila, I sink my teeth into my bottom lip and look at Rose "I saw her kissing my mate" I say and lower my gaze to my shoes like it's the most interesting thing. Rose gasps putting her hands on her mouth "Your mate is my brother!!" she says and my eyes fly up to meet hers how did she know I didn't say anything shit shit shit, I laugh humorless "W-what noo who said that" I say trying to be normal, but she shakes her head " She is a bitch I got it but everyone knows that she want to be the luna that why she's clinging on Leon, she rejected her own mate!" Rose says and my eyes widen "Are you serious but how could she" Rose frown and shrug her shoulders "Leon is your mate is that right" she says and I shush her "Please Rose you can't say that to anyone if he finds out, he'll kill me" I say and she look at me her eyes hold pity on them "He pushed you away too right, I thought that he'll change but" she trails off, "What do you mean by me too?" she looks at me her eyes watery but she smiles weakly "It's just something happened on the past, something affected him really bad, it's true that he's still kind and didn't turn to crazy person but it just isn't him anymore" I look at her waiting for the rest to come but she put her hand on my shoulder "He will tell you when the time is right, I don't think that he'll appreciate me telling you things about him specially that he doesn't talk to me that much" I feel sorry for her and for Leon, whatever happened in their past clearly affected them really bad so I don't push her to talk and nod my head smiling and she smiles back, we continue walking till we reach the cinema room.