Chapter 18: Busted

Deniz POV:

It was 3:00 pm and I had just finished my lunch alone and it sucks, I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I heard a woman voice shouting outside, I get up and walked towards the front door and when I came closer enough I knew it was Rose's voice, I jogged and opened the door to see her in Mason arms as he was trying to prevent her from kicking the guards, key word: trying, she kicked the one on my left on the guts and he was now sitting on the ground holding it. the other one moved and stood in front of me

"I'm sorry ma'am but we have strict orders we can't let anyone get in even if you are the Alpha sister" the man spoke

"Drake, give it a break you know I'm no threat at all"

Rose said and Mason signed rubbing his temple with his thumb and index.

"I'll mind link the Alpha" Drake said and within a second he moved out of the way and Rose engulfed me with suffocating hug "Today is your day, the ceremony will start at eight o'clock we have to get you ready by now" she said and I pat her back to let me take a breath, she really need to control her power, a pair of arms pulled her away from me and I took a deep breath "You're killing my sister" Mason now is tugging Rose beside him wrapping his arm around her, Rose just smiled at him shrugging her shoulders.

I can see Mason's mark on her neck it was a beautiful two roses around each other, "When did you marked her?" I asked Mason making both of them looking at me. "Two weeks After you left" Mason said smiling down at Rose and kissed her temple. I smiled at them, I really wish them happiness "Congratulations" I said and they both replied with a 'thank you'.

*
*
*

We were sitting on the living room watching TV and chatting here and there, the clock reads five at the evening, Mason left half an hour ago saying that he forgot about his appointment with the dentist, uggghkk I can only wish him luck .

"What are you going to wear for the ceremony?" Rose suddenly asked, her body slightly turned around "I don't know, I didn't even know about the ceremony until yesterday so I didn't bring anything suitable for the occasion" I said frowning a little. "Don't worry you can borrow something from me" she said and then her eyes glow with excitement "I got it" she squealed "last week I bought a very nice long red dress, you can wear it" she holds my hand and tugged me with her " No I can't wear it, if you didn't have the chance to, and where are you talking me to?" I said as she kept walking towards the front door again. "We are going to my house, me and Mason got it this year because we are planning on having a pup" she said blushing "I wanted to take you there before and show you around and we can make the dress as our excuse" she turned around and continued tugging me with her "Really!! OMG I'm gonna be an auntie! my mom will lose her mind" I said and she stopped turning around ever so quickly "No you can't tell her" she said and I frowned, my mom will be so happy so why not, Rose saw my reaction and then her eyes widened "No no no, it's not like I don't want her to be involved in our life but we were trying for months now but nothing happened so I don't want to raise expectations" she said in a very low sad voice, I hugged her and rubbed her back in circles "Don't worry, both of you are young and you have plenty of time ahead" I said trying to comfort her, she pulled out from the hug and smiled "You are right"

"You have to know that Leon won't let me get out of the door so how are you planning on getting me to your house?" I asked and she smiled devilishly "You will see"

she said and started walking to the entrance, she opened the door and walked out, me following her but of course the guards stopped us, Drake spoke up

"Luna, please go inside, I'm not authorized to touch you but I did get ordered to keep you inside the house and that of course involved making you to"

He said it but not in disrespected manner, I glared at Rose who took a step towards the guards.

"Ohh Leon didn't tell you?" she questioned and they looked at each other

didn't tell them what exactly?

"No what's happened?" the other guard asked

"He just mind linked us telling us to prepare his mate for the ceremony" they looked confused but nodded their head and I saw Drake smirking, why is he smirking?

"Can you just tell me exactly when did I mind linked you? because I can't recall that"

we turned around to see Leon was standing behind us, when did he came ? oh god he caught me escaping.

"it's Rose idea" I said pointing at her and she wiped herself around facing me gasping "You snitch" she said with her eyes wide.

"What? it is your idea, if we successfully make it out I would have kept it a secret but you failed" I said huffing and crossing my arms under my chest.

Leon cleared his throat and we both looked over to him, he gave us a stern look we both lowered our heads

"I'm sorry" Rose spoke first

"I'll deal with you later" Leon said, nodded his head and waved her to go. she looked at me from behind him and shrugged her shoulders. how can she get away from that so easily

"and you?" he asked and I looked at him "what about me?" I asked him and his stern look is now gone and replaced with amused one.

"Aren't you sorry?" he said and crossed his arms over his chest. I looked to the side and took a breath "I'm sorry" I said and glanced over him, he looked satisfied, I signed and my shoulders dropped in disappointment, I really wanted to go with Rose, I turned around to get inside when he stepped me.

"Come on we are going to the pack house, you can finish your business with Rose" I came to a halt and turned over to look at him. "Are you serious?" I asked and he arched an eyebrow "Do you want me to change my mind?" he said

I shook my head quickly and ran towards him, I crashed him with suffocating hug "thank you thank you thank you" a blush sneaks into my cheeks as I felt his hard arousal in my thigh.

I released him and swallowed audibly when I saw his black beautiful eyes he looked at my lips and then closed his eyes as if he was trying to control himself.

When he opened them again he looked at me with blue hooded eyes. "You can go to the pack house Marcos will escort you, I have some unfinished business I just remember" he said and I nodded my head, the other guard name was Marcos it's good to finally know that, he stepped closer to me as Drake stayed put next to the door.

"I'll see you in the ceremony" Leon said and I nodded again and turned around and started walking to pack house.