Chapter 27: The key to my Leon

My eyes flattered open when I heard lots of voices around me. "She's awake Alpha" a voice said as it got little clearer, I looked at the woman who said that and saw her with white dress probably a nurse, I turned my head to where she was looking and saw a man staring at me with a sift smile on his beautiful face.

His eyes held relief and his body relaxed when I made eye contact with him. "How do you feel Luna?" The nurse asked making me to look at her again. "What time is it?" I asked and she looked at her watch "it's nine in the morning, can you please tell me if you feel pain in any specific areas?" she repeated her question.

"Pain on my neck but otherwise I'm feeling good" I heard a throaty growl that made me flinch and then the man headed to tge soor but another nurse rushed in the room and stopped him "Alpha Xiaver, please you father is resting your punch was an enough punishment so there is no need for more punching lessons stay with you mate". Did he fought with his father because of me? I shook my head and looked at the nurse and Xiaver again.

This nurse was older than the one next to me and she didn't care if she was disrespectful to her Alpha or not, wait Xiaver! this man is Alpha Xiaver! I jolted up and held the blanket to my chest "what's wrong do you feel pain in any areas?" the young nurse said looking at me concerned.

"I don't want anyone here" I yelled and Xiaver looked at me with shock and worry, he then walked closer to me and I didn't know what to do, I can't face him. He will kill me if he saw my mark, he's not my mate but he's an Alpha and he wants to mate with me. This is going to earn me hard times. I covered myself under the blanket as I laid down back again. He was calling me mate! he thinks I'm his mate? what is wrong with him.

"Deniz what made you mad? did we did something wrong?" Xiaver husky voice made me feel awful, he's nothing like Leon and I want Leon. Everything is wrong you took me from my mate, my family and friends.

"Leave me alone" I said again and I heard steps and a door closing. I lowered the blanket and saw Xiaver standing by the bed!

"The nurses are gone, now tell me what's wrong?" he asked with a very soft tone.

I don't know if he's doing this in purpose or he really doesn't know what is wrong!

His words are irritating me! I can't believe he can ask me this after kidnapping me but his sincerity is confusing. He seems like he really thinks that I'm his mate

"Alpha Xiaver-" I said but he interrupted me smiling "It's Xiaver to you" he said and I sighed.

"I'm not you mate, it can't be" I said and his features turned to a very dangerous angrily face, his eyes where pitch black and he growled deeply making me gulp down my fear.

"Don't ever say that again we are mates, I knew you since my childhood. You are destined to be mine" He growled at me shaking the room with his strong voice.

"but I'm not" I said again and this time his hands grabbed my arms aggressively "DON'T REPEAT IT" he screamed squeezing my arms while shouting.

"Stop you're hurting me!" I said as I tried to free myself. "You are mine, do you understand you and I are going to mate in three days" he said very lowly and my eyes started to tear up "Stop stop you're going to break my arms!" I said and he growled one last time and released me and walked out of the room closing the door behind him and locking it too.

I cried from the pain on my neck and the pain on my arms and the pain of being away from my mate. Yes it's hurts and hurts more when you know you can't see him right now.

Mira!

Mira is the only one who can help me. I put my hand on my necklace and closed my eyes, within a second she got out and in front of me. "Deniz!" she exclaimed "Why didn't you let me defend you" she hugged my hand with her little body and her eyes were prickly with tears.

"Mira there is no time, I need you to stay hidden right now and when the door opens again fly out of here and find Leon or Mason" I said and she looked at me confused "But-" I cut her off there is no time I don't know when they will come back.

"They are the only one who knows about you and they will believe you, lead them back here. You are the only one I can depend on" I said and we her the door knob goes down and some kind of murmured is being said behind the door. I looked at Mira and she nodded her head.

I want to know what did they give you because I can't contact Calista.

It's like she's not even there and without her I feel super weak. At first I waited for her to talk to me but she never did and when I tried she wasn't even there in the back of my mind anymore.

The door opened and Mira got out of the room flying her way out. I sighed in relief. I just hope she will manage to find her way to our mate. She's not directly connected with him and that makes her job lots difficult.

I looked at the person who entered the room and saw an old woman standing there, her eyes held sadness and pity. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, why she looks like that.

"Hello dear. My name is Natasha Xiaver's mom" The woman introduces herself and I nodded my head "I can help you to escape this room place" she saod and my eyes widened at her statement.

"How can I trust you, I don't know you and I'm sure that you don't have any reason to help me escape from your husband and child" I said suspiciously. I know what I just said is true but I also want her to give me a good reason to trust her. Mira is out there looking for help but that doesn't mean that I should wait here not doing anything.

Just when Natasha was about to say something the door opened revealing Xiaver he looked between his mom and I and then his eyes settled on his mom

"What are you doing here?"

Xiaver asked her and she gulped "nothing, I just wanted to see my daughter in law. Now if you excuse me I have a meeting to attend" she smiled weakly at him.

It was obvious that she's lying and I think Xiaver knew that but he let it slip away.

His mom patted Xiaver shoulder before she walked out of the room.

Xiaver eyes followed his mom until she closed the door behind her. His eyes then turned to look at me. "Is everything okay?" he asked and I wanted to say 'No' but I didn't want to repeat what happened this morning.

"Yes, can you tell me what time is it?" I asked and he sighed. "it's 11:30 in the morning" he said sitting on the bed next to me. I moved away from him making him run a hand through his hair. "Look Deniz, you can't stay away from me forever, sooner or later you'll have to accept our bond" he said making me want to puke.

I can't imagine my life with someone else than Leon and this situation is making me uncomfortable.

"Alpha Xiaver I think you are mistaken me with someone else".

I said and he looked at me for a moment with no expression on his face but then he laughed throwing his head backwards.

"Deniz you need to rest don't say these things again don't joke about us" he said sternly.

I gulp and looked away from him, I can't discuss anything with him, doesn't he know that mates can recognize each other by their scent? or if you touch you mate you can feel this pleasurable feelings all over your body? When Leon holds my hands I can feel the butterflies on my stomach and where our skin touches feels tingly.

I miss him so much and I wonder if he found where I am, if not I hope Mira will find him soon.

I don't know what is wrong with him and all I have to do now is to wait for his mom to save me, if she's really willing to help.

Right now she's my key to the way out of here. The key to my Leon, to be able to hug him again to kiss him to sleep safely next to him. Let's just hope she commit to what she said.