Chapter 19: Secrets

Leon POV:

I have been doing the pack business out of the mansion just to keep my wolf under control, I know that he's acting like that because we didn't mark her when we first met her so he is afraid to loose this chance we have in fear that she will run away from us again and honestly me too, he was insisting on marking our mate calling me an idiot for not making her officially ours but I just wanted to do it in the end of the ceremony as I planned for something special for her, she deserves this and even more. I signed and walked into the mansion, only her could make go hard without even doing naughty things. This is why I kept a fair distance between us because I knew it will be hard for me to keep my hands to myself, plus I'm afraid that I'll scare her away with any wrong move.

now it's 4:55 pm meaning I have to take a shower and prepare myself to the ceremony and the meeting that will start at 7:30 pm.

I signed in frustration and shoved my hands into my hair in tugged on it lightly. I went upstairs to my room and straight to the shower.

*
*
*

I left the house as I now fully dressed in a fancy suit that I don't really wear usually but I wanted to look good today for my mate, I also finished some paper work and Alpha duties that's never really ends. I saw Sam coming from a distance wearing dark green t-shirt and black jeans. I walked up to him and met him half way.

"Man you are smoking, mmm it's hard to guess why" he said mockingly putting his index finger on his chin, I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and tell me how long until the meeting?" I asked him while fixing my hair.

"Actually I came here to tell you that they have just arrived" he said and I arched an eyebrow.

"why so soon?" I looked at my watch and saw that it reads 6:15 "there are a plenty of time until the meeting" I added and he shrugged

"Come on let's go" I said and we walked to the pack house side by side. I saw their cars parked outside the house and they were two jeeb.

"Did they say anything on the phone other than they had some information regarding our pack safety?" I asked Sam and he shook his head " No they didn't, but they did say it's urgent" . I humm my answer as we get closer to the house I saw two men next to the cars standing still, they are The Silver Moon warriors, when they saw me approaching they nodded their head and bowed I nodded back. we walked in and then towards the meeting room.

I opened the door and the three men stood up,
Alpha Giovany nodded his head and sat down, his father and third on command did the same.
I wonder why the former Alpha is here it must be a very serious situation and of curse that's only made me more anxious.

"Good evening Giovany, its been a long time" I greeted the current Alpha and we shake hands. I had known Giovany since childhood, our fathers used to take us with them to Alphas meeting and that's how we knew each other although we were friends but we couldn't really hang out a lot due to our position as Alphas it takes the majority from our time, I have been in contact with him ever since he took over his father place as an Alpha but that was it.

"Shall we start the meeting? You said on the phone that you have information regarding my pack safety?" I asked as I knew before what did they talked about with my Beta.

"Yes indeed but there is something I couldn't say it on the phone" Alpha Giovany said pausing a little

"Which is?" I asked impatiently, if something is risking my pack I would like to know it fast.

"Your mate, she's hybrid" he said and I frowned in confusion, what does that have to do with the pack safety and I didn't know that a lot of people are aware of that.
"And what the problem with that?" I asked slightly irritated

"It will be for the best of we included her in the meeting" his third in command 'Rafa' said earning a growl from me, who does he think asking me to let him involve my mate with dangerous things.

"Son, the situation is serious or else we would not ask for your mate to come, what my son said about you mate being hybrid is just the surface of alot of deep issues, we need her here to carry on with the meeting" The former Alpha Enzo said in a very calm voice.

I signed and sat down again as I calm down a little. "Today is her ceremony she will become officially Luna, we can't stop it now, can we continue the meeting after that?" I said and the three of them looked at each other before nodding.

"Okay then, it will be an honor to have you Alpha Enzo here witnessing the process" I smiled at him as we walked out into the training field where the pack members organized the ceremony since its the biggest yard we have.

"Thank you the honor is mine" he said smiling politely as he patted my back.

While we were walking I couldn't stop thinking of Deniz, what is it that she had will cause our pack to be in danger, I didn't like the idea of her holding secrets from me or the worst what if she is the one in danger because of secrets being held from her? I shook my head trying to get rid of these thoughts, if she was in danger I'll do anything and everything to protect her, she's my soul, my heart, my everything, I'll protect her even if that's mean I'll die in the process, I just can't let anything happen to her or someone hurting her, I'll cut their head off their body before they can touch a strand of hair of her.

I left Alpha Giovany and his father with the third of command as they sat on the chair facing a big stage, I walked up the steps onto the stage as I wait for my mate arrival. I looked sown to the table, in front of me is a stone bowl with a knife next to it.

After almost three minutes I could smell her sweet scent, the scent that I became addicted to the scent of my beautiful mate. My heart speed up as Kai got excited to finally see our mate.