Chapter 10 : Complicated

Leon POV:

   I ran my hands through my hair, I don't know what happened back then, Deniz saw the second Camila kissed me. I was watching over Deniz when she was talking to Levi from a distance to make sure that no one bothered her when Camila came to me her face held a worried expression "Alpha come with me outside someone is blocked out there and he's not responding to me" she said while tugging me with her, I glanced towards Deniz for the last time and went with her outside the pack house "Where he is?" I asked her and she points to the side of the pack house so I made my way over there but, no one was there, I frowned and turned around to be faced with Camila "Are you sure he's here?" I asked and she only shrugged her shoulders. "maybe someone help him let's go inside" I stated and start walking "Leon" she called me by my name again! when she's going to learn her lesson, I don't know. "It's Alpha for you, don't make me repeat myself" I growled lowly at her to let her know that she need to respect her Alpha and not to disobey me. "You wasn't like this before" she said and her eyes started to tear up, I closed my eyes impatiently, I don't have time fir her shit, she thinks that she can use me to be the Luna, she'll have to wait for eternity if she thinks that I'm going to be that stupid.

     I opened my eyes and looked over to her to tell her for the last time to quit this shit but out of nowhere she pushed me back and crashed her lips on mine and this is where Deniz came in.

  I feel so frustrated, I'm trying to protect Deniz from me and keep a distance because of this, there will be always sadness in her life because of me, I should've known that Camila was sitting things up behind my back. I mind linked Sam to come to my office and after five minutes I heard a knock on the door.

  "Leon, what happened?" Sam my best friend asked me, he knew everything about me and was there for me whenever I needed him, he is my stone that I lean on. "Take Camila to the dungeon" I said and his eyes went wide. "Why? what did she do this time? and the party isn't over yet!" he replied as if I'm not aware of that.

   "Now I said, and tell her she's punished for the whole week for disobedience her Alpha for the second time" Sam nodded his head and left the room immediately closing the door behind him. I sat down on the edge of my desk when the door opened again, Rose stormed in slamming the door shut. "How could you do that to your mate! oh god you're unbelievable" she said putting her hand on either side of her head. "Rose not you too, it's not what she saw, you know Camila and how malicious she can be" I said and she just glared at me, I sighed before asking "How is she?" I wait for her answer but she didn't say anything. "Rose please I need to know if she's okay, she doesn't want me to talk to her you know that" I begged her, yes I did because I'll do any thing to know how Deniz is.

  "How do you think she is?" she asked sitting down on the couch. "she's broken, William and I made her sleep while crying her eyes out" she said and I growled "Why in hell is William in her room, I told her to stay away from him she didn't listen" I said pacing around. "Why! at least he's not hurting her like you, whenever she's with him she's happy and the smile is plastered on her face unlike when she's with you, one will always see her sad" Rose said those words that made my heart squeeze in pain, so my mate is happier with out me? isn't that what I wanted? I wanted her to stay away from me to be happy but not with other men, no she's mine and MINE only! I walked making my way to the door when Rose stopped me putting her hands on my chest. "Where are going" she said preventing me from going out of the office "To Deniz" I said the obvious and she shook her head "She's sleeping, let her have some rest and maybe tomorrow she will be more willing to listen to you" I looked down to her and retreat my path towards my chair behind the desk. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. The door opened again and I looked to the door and saw Sam closing the door behind him thankfully not making noises like Rose, he looked to Rose then to me unsure so I nodded my head to let him know that it's okay to speak in front of her. "We put her in the cell but she's demanding a talk with you" he stated. "Who! Camila?" Rose said shocked, we both looked at her briefly and looked at each other again, I nodded my head saying "Don't answer nor speak to her". Sam nodded his and mind linked Levi telling him what I just said because I had shut all the pack members from linking me except for Sam, I'm not in a proper mood to anything, right now I just want to check on Deniz. This is driving me crazy, not seeing her nor touch her specially when I know that she's sad, except that I'm the reason behind her sadness. I signed and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" both Sam and Rose asked at the same time. "To my mate" I said and walked along the alley, Rose on my tail "I told you she's sleeping" she said while stepping in front of me to stop me, I pushed her slightly to the side and walked upstairs. Pack members pawing their head when the spot me and I nodded my head. I reached Deniz room and leaned slightly closer to the door, I heard her breathing evenly so I knew she was sleeping. "Leon don't" Rose whisperd behind me but I ignored her. I opened the door quietly, I walked to her bed and saw a figure of a body under the blanket, she won't have enough air if she stayed like this all the night. I pulled the blanket slowly reveling her beautiful face, her cheeks were sealed by her tears, a long two rivers sliding from her eyes to her chin. I wiped her tears lightly making sure not to wake her up, she relaxed even more than she already is because of my touch. I signed and leaned over to kiss her forehead, I can smell William on her which only made me print my kiss harder, she's Mine! she shifted a little so I retreated slowly to the door, I looked at her one more time before leaving her room and closing the door behind me. Although I feel much better knowing that she's sleeping on the same house am sleeping in so I can check on her whenever I want, I know that I can't, I have to respect her wishes even if it means that I won't see her until she decided she want to, and I really hope that she will soon.

______

Hi guys, I want to know what do you think of Leon POV, should I write more or stay on writing Deniz's POV only?

please comment your answer and vote if you liked the chapter ;*