ocho! → finn wolfhard

(unedited!)

requested by: Nothing_and_done

(y/f/n: your friend's name)

i opened my locker, grabbing the books i needed for my first period class.

"have you seen finn yet today?" y/f/n asked curiously, popping up beside me.

"no. why?"

"i heard he looks extra cute today." she spoke, smirking.

"shut up. stop torturing me." i spoke, huffing.

y/f/n always teased my about my crush, and it was quite bothersome.

"oh come on shakiya! you know i'm joking." she spoke frowning.

"i know. it's just not really funny anymore." i spoke, letting out a sigh.

"i'm sorry. i didn't know it actually hurt you." she spoke, pulling me into a hug.

"it's okay. i'm going to get to class." i spoke, closing my locker.

"alright. see ya!" she spoke, waving.

"bye." i spoke, smiling softly.

i walked towards my biology class, mentally groaning.

i hated my biology class this year. it was boring, and so many people i disliked were in my class.

there was definitely a major plus to biology though. finn was in my class, and sat right beside me. it was practically a dream come true.

finn wolfhard was the popular boy that every freshman girl had a crush on. hell, even some upperclassmen were attracted to him.

he wasn't one of the douchebag popular guys though. he was sweet, and there was more to him than just his popularity. he was an amazing musician, not everyone knew that though.

i had choir and jazz band with him, which was quite the treat. he could sing, play the guitar, and he was pretty good on the drums.

i could also do all of those things, but i doubt he'd notice. we'd gone to the same school since second grade when i moved here. we'd never been friends though. just acquaintances.

i hoped that we could be friends, more than friends at that.

i walked into the room quickly taking a seat. there was about two minutes until the bell rang, so i decided to lay my head down.

after about a minute i heard a chair scrape against the floor, and quickly turned my attention toward it.

it was finn. he had just arrived to class, and sat down.

"sorry if i scared you." he spoke, a look of sympathy on his face.

"it's okay." i spoke, giving him a soft smile.

he returned the gesture with a cute grin, practically making me swoon.

the sound of the obnoxious school bell snapped me out of my trance, reality coming back into play.

i sighed, turning my attention to the board as the teacher began to explain today's lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i honestly don't think it could get more boring than that." finn spoke, walking beside me out of the classroom.

"you could say that again." i spoke.

"i don't know how much more genotypes i can handle before i slam my head in a door."

"fucking same." i spoke, snickering.

"real talk though, i have something that i've been wanting to tell you for a while." he spoke, his tone confirming he was being serious.

"okay." i replied, wondering what he could possibly have to say.

"listen shakiya, i really like you. i've had a crush on you since the seventh grade, and i haven't been able to work up the courage to tell you until now." he confessed, his eyes locked with mine.

"is this some sort of prank?" i questioned, looking around for his friends, or someone recording.

"no. no! i'm serious, i really like you."

"there's no way this is actually happening." i deadpanned.

"it's completely real. i'm telling the truth." he convinced.

"wow."

"do you need some sort of proof? i can prove it to you." he smirked.

"no i bel-."

"I'M IN LOVE WITH SHAKIYA!" finn screamed at the top of his lungs.

suddenly everyone fell silent, and turned to the both of us. at least a hundred people were staring at us, both confused and shocked.

after about a minute everyone went back to their conversations, and continued what they were doing.

"i can not believe you just did that." i laughed, punching his shoulder.

"i told you i could prove it." he snorted, a goofy grin on his face.

"i was trying to tell you i believed you!" i giggled.

"why didn't you believe me at first?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"it was kind of hard to believe cause like... uh... i've had a huge crush on you since the fifth grade, and i never thought you'd feel the same.

"that's probably the cutest thing i've ever heard."

"shut up." i whined.

he lifted my chin, quickly pecking my lips.

before i could even react he was sprinting away.

"hey! get back here wolfhard!"

"i have to get to class!" he chuckled, continuing to run.

"fucker."

"oh my god." y/f/n spoke, coming from behind you.

"you saw all of that didn't you?" i questioned, the biggest smile on my face.

"oh my god."

(A/N: this was honestly so fun to write. but hi it's 4:o6 in the morning, and i'm up writing for some reason. I HAVE SO MANY REQUESTS HAHA. ALSO. I'M SO EXCITED. I JUST FOUND OUT I'M GOING TO MYRTLE BEACH WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND IT'S GONNA BE SO FUN. i've never been to myrtle beach, and i haven't been on vacation since 2012. wow. but yay, i even bought a cute swim suit and some other stuff. BUT ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS! i actually really like it for some reason. - jay)