While back in 2017

After the most recent jump into the future to chase down anything causing harm to the time line we all decided we could go for a weekend with the family, so that's just what we did, while back in 2017 I spent the better part of my weekend with my dad, but with him helping Oliver out he was quite busy, I wasn't in the mood to fight bad guys on my weekend off, and spending time with Felicity underground wasn't all that entertaining so I asked her about getting ahold of Cisco to fix my suit since Ray has awful aim when getting chased by medieval knights armed with grenade launchers, his suits lasers apparently destroy kevlar, I learned that the hard way after getting tagged in the shoulder with one.

On that Sunday morning, before meeting back up with everyone I made a trip to star labs to let Cisco repair my suit, while he worked we made small talk about my travels, he enjoyed the stories almost as much as Felicity and Curtis did, I was just leaning against the doorway fidgeting with Snart's ring like I did most of the time, I was very thankful that Mick gave it to me awhile after I helped him break the bad news to Lisa, Leonard's sister.

I was in mid thought when Cisco spoke more to himself than to me "Perfection!" "Does that mean it's finished?" I made my way across to the table he was working at, "Oh yeah and look at this baby." He held it up for me to see, I grabbed for it and forgot I had Snart's ring still in the palm of my hand, Cisco let go of the suit and reached down to pick up the ring for me as I admired my suit.

He paused for a minute after he grabbed the ring from the floor, he shook his head, "Cisco are you okay, you look like you seen a ghost." He looked into my eyes, "Why do you have Captain Cold's ring?" I was a bit confused for a moment until I finally spoke "Oh, uhm, Mick gave it to me after Leonard's death." "Well I'd hate to break it to you Sister but he's still alive." The words shook me to the core, "What do you mean?" He handed me the ring and said "I seen him Sara, he's alive." "But how is he still alive?" He shook his head and started to walk toward the door, "I don't know but you should look for him somehow, he was calling your name in my vision." I hugged Cisco, so happy to know Leonard was all right.

I told everyone my goodbyes as I ran out the doors and toward the meeting point and the Waverider.

I got there just as everyone else was and we headed on board, I took my place at the captains seat and asked Gideon to take us to the next known place where the timeline was being challenged as soon as she found a point in time where it was.

I gave everyone the okay to go do their own thing until we found out where we were heading next, and with that I headed off to my sleeping quarters where I sat on my bed after instructing Gideon to close my door I asked her to search for anything concerning Leonard in the timeline, "No such luck finding anything Captain." I sighed at her words.

The next morning around three AM I woke up from a dream about Leonard, "Gideon?" She hummed to life, "Yes Captain Lance?" I sat up in my bed, "Can you search for Snart?" a moment later she replied, "No new results concerning Leonard Snart, Captain." About a week went by of the same thing, waking up at three AM from a dream about Leonard every single night, the same dream, I'd ask Gideon every night to check for something new on him, every night it would be the same thing, nothing new, no sign of Leonard.

Gideon couldn't find anything for us to fix at the moment so we just went about doing stuff aboard the ship for the day, Stein and Nate headed toward the library, Mick headed to the kitchen and everyone else headed to their quarters, I walked to the sickbay and sat in the chair as I asked Gideon to check my brain to to make sure I was okay, "Everything's fine Captain Lance, but your reoccurring dreams of Mr. Snart have been having a bit of a toll on your sleep schedule, you have been waking up at the same time every night from those dreams which is quite uncommon, if you would like tonight I can give you an all night sedative to keep you from doing so." I stepped away from the chair "No thank you Gideon." I walked to my quarters and laid on my bed just thinking about how to find Leonard if a twenty second century AI couldn't even find him.