A few weeks later

A while went by before we actually told anyone else on the team about us being serious, as in a couple, Mick of course already knew, and Stein had his suspicions since the run in outside of Leonard's bedroom one morning, his suspicions landed clear, Leonard and me had been sleeping in each other's rooms ever since, sometimes doing more than sleeping but that's a story for another time.

When we told everyone a few weeks later they were all actually happy that we found the perfect person to complete us, there were a few undead jokes, but it was all in good fun and made Leonard and me laugh since it was both ironic and true in both of our cases, "Sara I'm so glad you're happy now." Amaya came up and hugged me before I knew what was happening, Ray gave Leonard a pat on the back and congratulated him, Jax stood up to go congratulate Leonard too, but looked over at Mick, "Aren't you gonna congratulate your friend?" Mick shook his head no, "I already did when I first got told." Jax seemed really offended that he wasn't the first to find out about our relationship.

Gideon couldn't find any aberrations to fix at the moment so we all just hung around on the ship for the day, I was in my room changing into my pajamas for the night when Leonard knocked, "Come in." I knew his knock by now, he walked in and made a very Snart remark "Three seconds sooner I could've walked in to an uncensored masterpiece." since we had started being a thing he started talking more and smiling, something I'm sure he hardly ever did before, at least I hardly seen him smile before we became an us.

I crawled into my bed as he retrieved a pair of his night pants from my drawer, I watched him pull his shirt off as I got under the blankets, "Enjoying the show?" Leonard asked me as he changed out of his jeans, "Why wouldn't I be enjoying it?" I smiled at him when he turned around and headed for my bed, before crawling under the blankets with me he kissed my temple making me blush just as much as the first time he did.
We laid in bed in blissful silence for a while until he asked me a question, "Would you ever want to have a real future with me, like kids and a white picket fence?" I was shocked that he would ever have a thought about a family, he didn't seem like the kind of person to want a normal life, "Only if you want a future like that too." he released a breath he must've been holding in until I answered, he seemed relieved that I didn't tell him no, or maybe he was relieved that I didn't directly tell him yes, who knows, but either way I knew I'd be happy as long as we were together.

We soon fell asleep in each other's company, I watched him fall asleep first, then I let myself drift off to sleep laying my head on his chest, memorizing each and everyone of the scars he had, just like almost every other night that he fell asleep before I did, his heartbeat in my ear soothed me to sleep, just like most every other night.

Leonard started to play with my hair when I woke up, "Good morning my love." I just grunted "It's morning already?" he laughed at me when grunted again, "You're cute when you're sleepy." he kissed my head, "When are we getting up?" he asked me as he started to rub my back, "Captain Lance, I'm sorry to intrude but I have found a problem in 1975 that needs your attention." Gideon's voice echoed, "Call everyone to the bridge Gideon." I got up quickly and grabbed the closest shirt I could find to slide on before meeting everyone on the bridge, after I got there I noticed it was Leonard's shirt and not mine, good thing we had clothes in each others rooms, that could've been really inconvenient to him otherwise.

After we made our plan and left Jax on board to keep an eye on everything we all walked into a small town similar to the one on our first trip through time, everyone went to do their separate things while Leonard, Mick and me headed to the nearest bar to get information, we chatted with some local drunks at the bar, "Where did Mick head off to?" Leonard asked me later as we both turned around to see him heading toward the jukebox, "Guess he's in the mood to dance." I told Leonard before taking another sip of my beer, the song started playing that Mick turned on the last time we were in this year, "Nostalgia," Leonard started as he turned back around to face the bartender, "When you started to dance to this last time we were here was when I knew I had feelings for you." I kissed his cheek and he smiled "Plus when you started knocking those men down like rookies I knew I wanted you to be my better half." he grabbed the hand that was on the bar and held it until our beers were gone and we had to meet up with the rest of the team.