The first night in a long time that I wasn't alone

We crawled into his bed shortly after our exchange of emotions, that night was the first night in a long time that I wasn't alone when I fell asleep, it was a wonderful feeling, one of the first emotions I truly felt after leaving the Lazarus pit that wasn't anger, or greed, his arms were around me, my head was on his chest, the sound of his heartbeat sung me to sleep, the next morning when I woke up I seen that neither of us had moved throughout the night.

I felt Leonard's hand leave my side and touch my shoulder, "Good morning Captain." I looked up at him and he winked, "I'm teasing you Sara." I smirked at him, "Don't call me that while we're in bed together." he rubbed my shoulder, sending chills down my back, "Gideon do we have anything to fix today?" "Nothing so far Captain Lance." "Wanna go home for a bit and tell your sister you're still alive?" he shook his head, "Gideon lets go home for the day." I told her to tell us when we arrived and I just continued to lay in Leonard's arms for a while.

After Gideon told us we were almost home we got out of his bed, I headed toward my quarters to get changed and let Leonard get changed too, but walking out of Leonard's room I ran into Stein, my hair showed that I clearly just woke up, "Uh, Sara what were you doing in there?" Leonard walked out of the room just in time to hear him ask me that, "Not getting lucky yet." his comment made me laugh a bit and made Stein very embarrassed considering his cheeks got more red than the sweater he was wearing.

Leonard kissed me before Stein could walk away, "Tell everyone we're going home for a bit Stein!"  I yelled at him as he was almost out of sight, with that Leonard retreated into his room and I went to mine,  we all met back on the bridge, Leonard followed close behind me as we all sat down to discuss when we should meet back up, we were talking among ourselves as Jax gave Stein a weird look, I seen that Steins face was red yet again, "Stein what are you so embarrassed about?" Jax scolded him, "Oh nothing, sorry." "Professor, psychic connection, remember?" Leonard laughed at the exchange, "Whatever it is stop, you're making me feel embarrassed too." we all got decided shortly that we would meet back just before dark, everyone else left the ship except Mick, Leonard and of course me, as soon as everyone was out of sight Leonard planted a soft, gentle kiss on my forehead.

The three of us headed toward CC Jitters to grab some coffee since it was a bit cold out, walking up to the counter I heard my name, before I could turn around I felt someone run up and hug me, "I didn't know you'd be back so soon!" Barry smiled at me and pointed toward Leonard, "You found Snart?" Cisco walked up just as Leonard wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Actually she saved me." he sounded way too happy about that, "You and Captain Cold are a thing?" Cisco seemed just as shocked as Barry was, "Captain Canary, ultimate couple!" Cisco smiled like a boy on Christmas morning, "Barry and Iris are engaged now." he added, "Leonard can you order a hot chocolate for me?" I'm gonna talk to Barry and Cisco for a minute, he nodded and I walked over to the table where everyone was sitting and we caught up while the barista was getting our order ready.

After our drinks were ready Leonard walked over to us, sat my hot chocolate down on the table in front of me, wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my temple, Iris and Cisco both smiled big as they seen the affection pass between us, Mick just rolled his eyes, but I seen he smirked a little either way, "So Snart are you still a thief?" Barry asked as Leonard sipped his coffee, "Last thing I stole was Sara's heart." I blushed a bit, and seen that Cisco and Iris were smirking and giggling like teenagers at a concert, "Well, we should go break the news to Lisa that Leonard's not dead." I stood up, Leonard picked up my hot chocolate and handed it to me, we said our goodbyes and headed toward the place where Lisa was staying.

We arrived and told Leonard to wait outside for a bit while we went inside to explain everything to her, after explaining to her how we found him and everything she was dying to see him, I ran to the door, "Leonard come in, she's excited to see you." he stood up from the step he was sitting on and walked toward the door, "About damn time, it was getting a little cold out there." he walked through the door right behind me, before he could even close the door Lisa ran straight to him and wrapped her arms around him, it was one of the most touching things I ever seen, she was crying, it wasn't a sad cry, it was a cry of relief.