Let's invite everyone!

When everyone walked into the room to congratulate us reality hit me, I was engaged, everyone was giving us hugs and pats on the back when Gideon chimed in "Congratulations Captain, should I plot a course for 2017 to inform your friends and family there?" Leonard spoke before I could, "Let's go rub it in everyone's faces." I nodded, "You heard the man Gideon." we all settled in for the ride and I couldn't wait.

The first stop was Star city to tell my dad, we stopped by Oliver's secret Arrow cave first since no one seemed to be home at Thea's, Felicity's, my dad's or really anywhere, I told Leonard to wait outside while I made sure it was okay for him to come in, "That makes me feel important." his Snarty remarks always made me smile no matter what context he used them in.

I came into the room off of the elevator to see everyone there, Oliver and the guys were training with Dinah and Thea, Curtis and Felicity didn't notice me yet because they were nose deep in her screens, "Guy's?" everyone stopped what they were doing for a minute, "Sara, what brings you here?" Oliver stopped and grabbed a towel from the railing around Felicity's tech center, "Actually can I bring someone in here real quick like?" I asked Oliver, "Sure I guess, as long as we can trust him." I assured him he could and I hurried back up to retrieve Leonard.

We came back to find everyone had put their shirts back on except Oliver who still had his shirt in hand, "Everyone this is Leonard," I started as I held up my hand to show them he was my fiance, Felicity and Curtis almost squealed when they finally realized, "Hey Leonard, I'm Oliver." Oliver reached out and shook his hand, "Have you told your dad yet?" Oliver asked as he finally slid his shirt on, "No I was hoping he would be down here with you guys." Thea came into sight, "Not since last night," she started as she introduced herself to Leonard with a handshake, "Oli's sister Thea, I killed Sara before, hurt her and I'll kill you." Felicity laughed as she interjected Thea's little warning, "I'm Felicity," she started and she introduced the rest of the team.

Leonard seemed to warm right up to everyone in his own little way, I was talking to Thea and Dinah a bit until I realized we had been there for a while and we needed to go track down my dad, "Leonard we should go find my dad." he agreed, we both said our goodbyes and headed toward the Star city police department, "I forgot your dad worked here." he visibly cringed at the thought, "Do you want to wait outside, I know how you hate police stations." he shook his head no, "I need to meet your dad eventually, why not do it in a place that makes me uncomfortable." I laughed a bit at his discomfort as he held the door open for me.

As soon as I stepped into the police station my dad came out of nowhere "Sara, my baby girl!" I hugged him tight as I turned around about to introduce Leonard and my dad, "Daddy, this is Leonard, my fiance." He reached out to shake Leonard's hand, "My name's Quentin, say do I know you?" I cut in before Leonard could answer, "I missed you so much." "I missed you too baby girl, but really, you look familiar Leonard." I couldn't help this time, "Probably because I've been arrested before." he was honest about it, my dad just looked at me and back at Leonard clearly uncomfortable with my choice in men, "So when's the wedding?" he asked to break the awkward silence, "As soon as we let everyone know we'll start planning it." I smiled at him, "My baby's growing up so fast." he hugged me and told me he had a date he had to get to soon, so with that my dad left and so did we, we started to head toward Central city.

When we made our way to Central City our first stop was to tell Lisa about our engagement, she was ecstatic, "Doe's this mean I basically have a sister now?" Leonard looked over at me for an answer, "We'll be a happy family." I smiled at her as she hugged both me and Leonard, a while later we had to leave, "Sorry Lisa we still have to go tell our friends at Star labs and," I was cut off, "Guys can I come?" she was so hyper and extremely happy, Leonard looked over at me and then back at her, "Of course you can." we were walking up the steps toward Star labs when Leonard said "I enjoy being around two of the best women in my life." I pretended to be offended, "You mean there are others?" he kissed my forehead and laughed at me as Lisa walked ahead.