My Everything

(A/N: Just thought I'd update this after a long loooong loooooooong time!

This is just soooooo cute!!
*nosebleed* sorry.... I'll go now...)

Harry had stirred his potion three times counterclockwise before adding the daisy roots. He knew he had. His potion should have been turning this strange pink colour, yes, but it shouldn't have been bubbling so angrily. He took a small step back and checked the instructions on the board.

The potion exploded, coating him with a lurid pink substance. Damned if he knew why.

Snape closed his eyes for a moment, looking exasperated beyond measure. Potter had somehow managed to destroy a simple love potion, and Draco didn't blame him for looking annoyed. They were in sixth year. Potter couldn't think his fame and his pretty face would get him by forever, even if it was a very, very pretty face.

Draco glanced at the Gryffindor, covered in bright pink love potion, cleaning the goop off his glasses. Even doused in a potion, Harry somehow managed to look gorgeous. Draco rolled his eyes at himself as Professor Snape sailed past to begin railing at Harry over his cauldron. He really had to stop thinking dirty thoughts about the Gryffindor during Potions. Snape was too good a Legilimens to be letting speculation on things like the colour of Harry Potter's pants drift across his mind in this class.

"What is the meaning of this, Potter?" Snape hissed, cleaning up the mess with a brisk sweep of his wand. "Did you not read the instructions? Is your mind too infantile to comprehend the words 'sliced toad'?"

Harry snapped his head up to glare at Snape. "I did slice the...the..."

He trailed off halfway through, staring at Snape with his mouth slightly open, his face gone slack and his eyes dreamy and glazed.

"I'm sorry Professor," he said breathlessly. Professor Snape took a small step backward, alarmed. "I don't know what came over me. I can serve detention with you tonight if you'd like."

Draco's jaw had dropped from shock, not that this was any different from the rest of the class. Granger looked like she was about to fall off her chair.

Professor Snape's skin had an even greener cast than usual. "No, Potter. Granger, take Potter to the hospital wing immediately."

Harry gave Snape doe eyes. "But sir, I did something very wrong! I should spend at least three...no, four hours in detention with you!"

Draco was not incredibly jealous of Professor Snape right now. He just wasn't.

"Come on, Harry," Granger said, tugging on Harry's arm rather desperately. Harry didn't move, only stared besottedly up at Snape.

"Go with Miss Granger now, Potter," Snape snapped, glaring at him. Harry pouted a little and nodded.

"Goodbye, Professor Snape," he said as Granger pulled him urgently out of the room. "I...I'll see you at dinner!"

He blushed. Draco reminded himself harshly that Potter was under a potion and that this wasn't the most disgusting display he had ever witnessed. His aunt Bella with the Dark Lord had been much, much worse. Probably. The mental image of Harry flirting at Snape was too overpoweringly horrible to even allow previously scarring thoughts of Aunt Bella and the Dark Lord to enter his head, so he couldn't exactly compare them at the moment. Sitting horrified at his desk would have to do for now.