Chapter 3

It was saturday morning and Byul was just reading a book at his room when his phone rings.

Yoong calling...

When he saw who is calling he close his book ang answer the call.

"Yeoboseyo." Byul answer.

"Hey Byul, coach said that we have practice at 2pm." Yoong said at the other line.

"I thought we don't have practice today?" Byul ask.

"Yeah I thougth so too. But coach called me earlier telling me that we have a competion in other school next week and he want us to practice." Yoong explain.

"Ok I'll be there in 1:30." Byul said. He look at his clock in his bedside table and it's already 10am.

"Ok see you there." Yoong said.

"Ok." Byul said and end the call.

He look at his ceiling when he ended the call and lay down on his bed looking at his ceiling thinking of Yongsun. He sat up and take the picture frame at his bedside table and look at it. In the picture there is two kids at the picture one is a boy and the other is a girl, the boy was Byul and the girl was Yongsun. In the picture they are both smiling widely and looking at something, Byul was carrying Yongsun in his back giving her a piggyback, while Yongsun's arms are on Byul's neck hugging him. Byul was 7 year old while Yongsun is 8 years old in the picture, it was taken by his mother when they are playing.

They meet each other in a park when Byul saw Yongsun crying.

Flashback

Byul was playing with his robot when he heard a crying sound, he look around when he saw a girl who is sitting in the ground crying. He approach the girl and ask her.

"Hey why are you crying." He ask with concern.

"I-i fa-fall *sob* down and m-my *sob* knees hurts *sob* s-so bad." She said sobbing.

Byul look at the girl's knees and saw blood in her right knee. He took his handkerchief in his pocket and put it on the girl's bleeding knee.

"Wha-what *huk* are yo-you doing?" The girl ask.

"Putting a handkerchief to stop it for bleeding and lessen the pain." Byul said putting the handkerchief.

"Than-thank you." The girl said smiling.

"Welcome." He said while smiling at her and get his other hankerchief in his pocket and give it to the girl. "Good thing I always brought extra." He said. "Here dry your tears, pretty girls like you is not a really good sight you know. You are more pretty when your not crying." He said sweetly.

"Thank yo-you. Why yo-you always ha-have extra handkerchiefs by the W-way?" She ask stuttering.

"Well its my habit, I always brought two handkerchiefs because I sweat so much and just like what happened ealier I put it in wounds like yours and other to wipe the tears and sweats." He explain.

"You have a pretty good habit." She said.

"Yeah I think so. Who are you with?" He ask.

"I'm with my umma, she is in the bench near the cotton candy stand." The girl said.

"My umma is also there, let's go. Can you stand?" He ask gently holding the girl's left hand.

"Yes I can. Ahh!" She said but yelp when she stand straight. She's going to fall good thing Byul catch her.

"Careful there." Byul said and look at her. Their face is close to each other that make the girl blush slightly and Byul look at the other side slightly blushing either.