Chapter 15

Byul knock on the door before opening it. He peek his head and look for Yongsun.

He find her sitting on the bed combing her hair wearing her comfy clothes. She look at him and raised her right eyebrow looking at him.

Byul smile and get in, closing the door with his foot.

Yongsun look at him in curiousity, more on the box that he is holding.

He take a sit beside her with enough space between them.

Yongsun still looking at the closed box that Byul was holding.

"What's on the box?" She asked in curiousity.

"This?" He pointed at the box and smile sweetly at her. "This is for you." He put the box on the space between them.

Yongsun look at him in confusion.

"Open it." He smilingly said.

Luckily for Byul the dog isn't making any noise.

[Yongsun]

I look at him suspiciously. He look at me with come-on-try-opening-it.

I sigh and slowly open the box. I again look at him, and I can see in his eyes a mix of nervous and excited? I shrugged it off and open the box completely.

A cute dog appeared on my sight. The dog barks and wiggle it's tail.

"Byu-byul? Wha-wha..." I can't finish my words when he grab the dog at the box before putting down the box on the floor.

He sit near me but still have some space.

He smiled at the dog and look at me.

"I have question Yongsun." He sigh and continue to talk. "Do you like dogs? I mean do you like having a pet?" He asked me.

"I-i really li-like having a do-dog but..." Why am I stuttering?

He smile and look at the dog again. He really looks happy.

"Then she is my very first gift to you." Byul hand me the dog, looking at him I can see hope in his eyes.

I look at the dog and she is looking at me with puppy eyes. Like she is saying that please-accept-me-for-being-your-pet.

I can't stop admiring it. She is so cute and looks very fluffy.

I take the dog at Byul's hands making him smile in happiness.

When the dog is already in my hands she snuggle against my neck. Like she is hugging me or asking me to hug her.

"Are you really giving her to me? Is she really a girl?" I ask with a smile looking at the cute dog.

"Yes she is all yours. And yes she is." He chuckle I can see that he is rubbing his nape with a smile.

"D-do you like her?" He ask shyly.

Seriously why is he being cute today. And why am I acting like this? Why am I being kind to him today?

Aish forget it. Maybe I'm just in the mood to be nice to him. Yeah maybe, maybe tomorrow I will treat him like I always did to him.

"No I don't like her." I honestly said.

I look at him and I saw how his smile dissappear little by little.

"Ah re-really? Then..." I didn't let him finish as I speak.

"Because I love her." I hug the dog and I can see that his eyes is sparkling with his sweet smile.