Chapter 32 - Day 6 (Part 1)

The sun was slowly peeking at the window. The person who is facing the window slowly open her eyes because of the sunlight, the first thing she notice is the arm that is hugging her.

She slowly lift her head when she remembered that she use Byul's chest as her pillow. She look at Byul's face that are too close to her's.

'Shit too close, too close.' She thought.

She's about pull away when she feels Byuls hugging her more. That makes her face more closer to Byul's. She stares at Byul's face, she wants to trace his fingers to his face but she remembered how light sleeper Byul is.

'Is he really a guy? How can he have soft and clear skin? What skincare is he using?'

She is having a deep thought when Byul move and slowly open his eyes. That startled Yongsun, and embarrassed because he caught her staring at his face. Because of embarrassment her hand flew to Byul's face.

"Ahck!" Byul reacted holding the cheek that Yongsun slap.

Because of Byul's shout the door flew open.

"Byul-ah what happen?!" Dr. Park asked in panic.

Yongsun who was shocked of what she have done starts to feel guilty.

"Byu-byul I'm so-sorry." Yongsun caress Byul's red cheek. He winch a little because he has some bruises in his face.

"What exactly happened Yongsun-ssi?" Dr. Park asked a little bit calm now.

"Ah we-well I..." Yongsun try to explain when she didn't have the chance to finish it.

"Ah well I've been bothering her, I think she got really annoyed that her hand act with their own and slap me hehehe. So you can calm down now and don't need to be worry Shinhye noona." Byul explain to his personal doctor.

"Oh really?" She asked not really that convince on Byul's explanation.

She was eyeing Byul and Yongsun, Yongsun is still caressing Byul's face while Byul is looking at her with 'I'm-telling-the-truth.' face.

"Okay okay if you say so." She walks towards to the two after Yongsun get out from the bed and just stand to the other side.

"How was he unnie?" Yongsun asked when the doctor finish checking Byul.

"He is fine now Yongsun don't worry." She smiled. "But if this hamster start to be stubborn again just like in the past he will be staying here for another week." She explain while holding and twisting Byul's ear.

"A-ahh a-ahhhh a-hckk! Noo-noona I wi-will not be stubborn I-i swe-swear!" Byul said in a painfully way, his ears now are turning red because of how Shin hye twist it.

"Promise me." Shin hye still not letting go of his ear.

Yongsun can't do anything to just watch because Hyejin already told her that Dr. Park Shin Hye is Byul's personal doctor since he was a teen. And they are very close to each other

"I Moo-moon Byu-byul E wi-willl promise tha-that I wi-will not be stu-stuborn!" Byul utter with difficulty.

"Good boy." Smiling brightly she ruffle Byul's before looking at Yongsun and wink after that she tell them that she have to go and run some errunds.

When the doctor already out of the room Yongsun look at Byul who is also looking at her while rubbing his poor little red ear.

Raising her one eyebrow she asked.

"So what does she mean you being stubborn? Mind if you explain." Yongsun is now waiting for Byul's explanation.

Byul scratch his head signing that he doesn't want to talk about it. But tell her anyway.