Chapter 7

Byul was at the garden of their house thinking of what happened 3 days ago. Staring at the flowers swaying, he still can't believe of that Yongsun agreed to be arrange with him.

He can't stop smiling when he remember it. But still can't avoid being sad because he know that Yongsun agreed not because she like him or something, but because she don't want their company to crumble down, that her parents worked hard on to be on top.

But he still happy because he has a chance to be with her show her how he valued her. He will make sure that he will make Yongsun remember him. He can't waist this chance.

[Jessica]

"Unnie let's watch a movie!" My cousin excitedly said while jumping up and down.

"Yah Wheein-ah lower you voice." I said.

"Hahaha let her Sica." Yoong said laughing.

"Hyung is right noona you must let Wheein noona. She's so cute." Mina's boyfriend Momo said looking at Wheein.

I notice that Mina secretly glared at him and pinch Momo at his side making him plinch.

"Ah! But my penguin is more cuter." While hugging Mina, kissing her in her forhead.

"Hahaha you have a possesive girlfriend Momo." Hyejin laughingly said.

"Ehhh I'm not." Mina pout and hug Momo.

" Mina pout and hug Momo

I just shake my head. While they are choosing a movie I saw 2 familiar people.

"Hey is that Yongsun and Byul?" I ask Yoong who was standing by my side.

He look at where I'm pointing.

"Yes they are. Wait here I'm going to approach them." He starts walking to where Yongsun and Byul are standind. While he is approaching them I saw 2 girls, whose not far from me looking at Yoong with blush in their cheeks.

"Omo he's so good looking!" The girl in the left said.

"And I think he is friend with that other guy with a girl. They are so handsome. Is that he's girlfriend? I hope not." The other girl said looking at Byul.

"I think she is not he's girlfriend. They look like they are just friend." The girl looking at Yongsun and Byul.

"I think so too." The girl in right agree.

"I want the guy with doe eyes." The girl in left looking at Yoong, who is talking to Byul.

"Then I want the guy with monolid eyes." The other girl said blushing, when Byul accidentaly look at them and bow slightly before talking again with Yongsun and Byul.

"Oh my gosh! Did you see that? He look at you!" Her friend said teasing her.

"I think I'm pregnant." She said with a blush.