Unexpected

It was a calm, peaceful night. Bella curled up in my cold arms as I watched her sleep. It was simple bliss, almost allowing me to forget about my worries concerning Victoria and the Volturi. What their plans where, when they'd strike.

 A rustle from outside woke me from my thoughts. I then recognised the iconic wolf scent. What is he doing here? It's quite late, i wonder what he wants. I slowly wriggled out of the embrace, careful not to wake Bella. I began to walk over to the window as Jacob jumped through it. He just stood there, panting a bit, surprised to see me but not to surprised. "What do you want" I ask coldly, not forgetting the glare. "I came to speak with Bella" he stated. He tried to push past me but i caught his arm and turned him to face me. "She's a bit busy right now." I barked. I glared deep into his dark brown eyes. The street lights made odd shapes in the orbs. We stood for a while, too long for it to be normal. 

Oddly, The anger between us turned to tension, his facial expression softened, i copied. His eyes lingered over my face, scanning every inch, and stopping at my lips. My thoughts were only of him in this moment, all other worries had fled. He began slowly, unsurely, leaning in until his lips touched mine. It was gentle. I didn't pull away, I wanted to see what would happen next. I slowly kissed back, he tensed for a moment but continued. Our lips fit together like puzzle pieces. It was slow at first, but it began to quicken. He chanced and put his hands around my neck, and i then slide my hands around his waist, pulling him closer. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He allowed and i slid my tongue in to his mouth. We fought for dominance, I adventuly won, exploring his mouth. 

He suddenly pulled away, wearing a shocked expression. I suddenly realised where we were again. I looked over to Bella, who was thankfully still asleep. Jacob took his hands away from my neck. I looked at him, he had mixed emotions in his eyes, sad, angry. "That.." he started. "That should have never happened" he whispered, eyes glued to the ground. He took one more glance at me and ran for the window. I followed him to the window and watched his figure run to the tree line and form into the wolf.