What have you done.

My arm around Bella slipped down from her shoulder as i realised what just happened. 

Jacob.

oh god. 

All i could think was that i needed to see him. I turn to Bella who seemed confused on Jacobs sudden leaving. 

'Well that was weird' she stated, turning back towards the house. 

'hey you coming?' she turned to me.

'em no. I ah-I have to go do something. Please excuse me.' I replied not knowing what to say. No, no, no, no! This wasn't happening. I looked at her confused and pained face and then took off into the forest. I didn't know where i was going. Feet pounded the earth, jumping through the forest.

I knew what just happened. Nothing else could make me feel the way it felt in that moment. The longing for him, the need to be around him, for him to be there for me. Imprint.

I ran and ran until i found a cliff. Slipping on the jagged rock, pulling my balance back not to fall off. I dropped to the ground in defeat, cupping my head in agony. My thoughts were racing. I had heard about werewolves imprinting, but never really knew how it worked, or felt. But no words could explain how it feels. 

The sun began to dip behind the horizon. I couldn't get him out of my head! All i could feel was anger. How could he do this to me! We had an agreement, Bella was the focus, not us. How could he do this to her. Oh, Bella. The love of my life, and now it'll never happen. My dreams of proposing to her, giving her my mothers ring, seeing her walk down the aisle in a perfect white dress, sitting together, watching to world go by.

And now it was all taken away from me.

And Jacob was all to blame.

A/N so in case you didn't see the message i sent to my followers, im rewriting some chapters, changing the story a bit. I didnt like what i had written and i didnt know where it was going. Hope you understand and like the new direction of the story ^^