You need him

'Gah!' Leah exclaimed. 'Jacob, this is becoming unbearable! And I im not even feeling all of it'. I pushed my food around my plate aimlessly, taking the yelling from Leah. It had been two days, and it was becoming very painful. I felt awful, the pack had to take it to. The pack hadn't been to the house very often in the last couple days, maybe the distance helped the pain. Even Sam was distant, but not as much as the others. Emily on the other hand, had no link to my head and thus was very supportive. I was extremely grateful for her letting me stay. 

I couldn't bring myself to leave the house, I've had my focus on this pain and him. 

I've come to terms that this is whats gonna have to happen. There's no way out of it, the imprint is just to powerful. That said, if I decided to never see him again, it'll most likely kill me. 

'Lay off, Leah' Sam said. He was on the other end of the table, me in the middle of this mess. She gave me a look and went out the door. 'Jacob, she has a point' He sat down next to me. 'It is getting bad. You can't go on like this' He spoke. I just stared at my plate. 'He probably can't go on like this. He's going through this to, you have to remember that.'

He was right. Edward was in as much agony as I was. Just that thought alone made me wanna rush to him. 

'He'll hate me for this' I mumbled. 'How can I ever face him again?' Sam gave out a sigh. 'You'll work something out. But for your health and mind, you need to see him.'

***

Early morning. I stumbled through the woods, my feet stumbling over branches and leaves. The sun was just touching the tops of the trees. I stayed in the woods, trying to rid of this pain. And to hide from Bella. Alice left me later that night. She left me to my thoughts.

Oh, in this moment of time, I needed him desperately. It had only been two days, but Jacob was all I ever thought about. Bella was almost irrelevant. I longed for his presence, his eyes, his body, his heat. 

I didn't know where I was going. I couldn't decide where to go. My house? To Jacob? Would he even want to see me? But this feeling was becoming crippling, I needed him. It was getting to the point where I didn't care whether he wanted to see me or not. If I didn't see him soon, it would probably overwhelm me. 

Then it hit me. He's probably feeling the same thing. This pain racking his body, him unable to do anything but think about me. 

My heart pulsed. Him in pain made me panic. I frantically got my bearings. I made a decision.

I'm going to Jacob.