What now?

I decided to head back to my house after what happened with Jacob. I needed to process my thoughts and feelings. When I got there I went straight to my room, avoiding the thoughts of everyone, them wondering why I was home so early. Currently, I was sitting in the corner of my room, against the window, listening to some classical music.

I hope Bella won't question why i wasn't there in the morning, I'll just say i went hunting. I have been watching Alice's  thoughts, hoping she won't get a vision on me and Jacob.

Speaking of Jacob, I decided that i need to talk with him asap. About what happened and what to do next.

I was most confused with my feelings towards the kiss. I... Liked it. I. Liked. It. I know that's crazy, i'm in love with Bella and i'm supposed to hate him for wanting Bella but, maybe he likes me. And I might like him back. 

I glance at the clock. 8:24 am. Its not to early, he'll probably be awake but not left his house. If he even went to his house.

I got up and ran straight through my open window, finding and following the scent of dog to Jacob's house. When I got there I walked to his front and knocked twice. The door opened to his father with a surprised expression. "Can i please talk to Jacob" I ask, trying to stay polite. After I spoke Jacob approached the door away, leaving his father to go back into the house. 

"Leave" he hissed. "No I-" i started but He just walked past me towards the woods. "Jacob we need to talk about this!" I shouted, walking behind. He sharply turned around. "No we dont" he spat. "Yes we do"i stated, catching up to him and grabbing his arm. "Can't we just forget it"  he replied, glaring. "No I- I cant" i responded truthfully. His eyes travelled to the ground. " What about it" "What should we do we do about Bella" i inquired. "I don't know" he mumbled. I finally let go of his arm but didn't step back. "We need to choose." "Thats what I was afraid of" he stated.

"We have to choose between, continuing what happened between us or go back to fighting over Bella." I continued.

"Give me time" he responded. And with that I watched his figure yet again walk off into the forest and turn to the wolf.