The Wreck?

(Big ass time skip, Last Day of school, graduation tomorrow)

I woke up to Luv by Tory Lanez playing from my phone. " Omg shut the fuck up" I say to my phone. I turn the music off and I sit up in bed and I stretch and get up and I get in the shower. When I got out of the shower I get ready for school and I get changed.

 When I got out of the shower I get ready for school and I get changed

I put the my ring that my dad gave me before he died on. I grab my backpack and my phone and I walk downstairs. I saw my mom had made me waffles so I sat down and I ate them. It was 7:32 A.M. so my mom and I got in the car and drove to school. My mom dropped stopped in front of the school in the car. She hugged me and pretty tight. " Woah mom are you okay?". " A tear rolled down her face. " Baby I want you to know that I love you so much and that I will always be in your heart". "I love you too Mom but you don't have to cry" I said laughing very lightly with a sort of sad face. She smiled at me and I smiled back and I got of the car. She drove off pretty fast and I just stood there confused. I just shook it off and I walked to the front doors. When I walked in was getting whistles and stares from the boys and some dirty looks from the girls. I rolled my eyes and I walked to my locker and I put my backpack in and I grabbed my math book and my pencil pouch and  headed to class. I sat in the back and I had seen Amandla was already there.
"Hey girly, how you've been she said smiling at me". " I've been really busy with my modeling for Gucci and stuff". "Oh nicee" she said. The teacher came in and he started teaching something but I wasn't paying attention because I was too worried about what my mom said to me earlier this morning. Kenza? Kenza! KENZA!! I looked up and the teacher said what is the answer. I gave it one look and I said 272.68. Correct! I smiled and he went back to teaching. I've always been really good at Algebra but I just never really liked it. Anyways I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and I had gotten a text from my Aunt. The text said " Kenza! Get to the hospital NOW! Your mom tried to commit suicide by driving into a cement wall with her car. PLEASE HURRY!! When I immediately saw that text I busted out into tears while looking at my phone. I got up so fast and I gathered my everything from my locker and I ran to the hospital that was four blocks away without stopping. When I got there I asked the lady which room my mom was in and she told me and I ran towards the room. When I walked in my aunt was sitting on the couch in their. " Stay with her please Kenza, I can't stay any longer, I have to go back to America". "Okay I will" I said. She kissed my forehead and hugged me and then she left. I looked back at my mom and I had seen her face was all cut up and she was bruised all over and she had stitches all over her. Right then and there my heart and broke into a million pieces. I sat down beside her and I held her hand and I said " Mom you should have talked me that you weren't happy, I could've help you, mom I love you so much and I am blessed to have you and I will never forget what you told me this morning, please don't leave me mama I love you too much your all I have left". When I let go of her hand the machine started beeping like crazy. I started crying even harder. "Mom no no no mom please don't die on me, I need you, you're all I have left!" mom, no I said while falling into the ground. The nurses busted in and they grabbed me and took me out into the hall. I started banging into the door and I hit my head onto the door and I started crying harder this time. I turned around and I leaned in the door while falling down in the ground crying. I stopped crying and then everything went black.