Shopping and Swimming!?

I was asleep when all of a sudden I started feeling something wet on my face. It turned out that Tae was kissing my face for me to wake up. "Tae~" I cry out. "Babe it's time to wake up were gonna go shopping in an hour". I immediately open my eyes and run to the bathroom. He just laugh at me. "Babe can I get in with you". "There's another shower for a reason" I tell him. "Pleasee!" "Arg fine" I say. He starts jumping up and down like a little kid. I was washing the shampoo out of my hair when I felt arms around my waist. Then I started feeling kisses on my neck and down to my shoulder. "Babe not right now" I said giggling at him. "When we get done swimming then we can okay?" "You promise?" He says in a childish voice making a sad face and batting his eyes. "I kiss his cheek and I say "I promise". He then missed my lips ling and passionately. I then wash all the shampoo out my hair and out in my special conditioner for my curly hair. "Tae wanna wash my body?" He gives me a big smile then nods. After he washes my body he then just started to kiss everywhere. He made me spread my legs and he started to kiss up my thighs. He reached my lady part. He started to kiss and lick this time. "Ah Tae" I moan. He stuck his tongue inside of me. "Ahahhh -t-t-taee" after a while I came. He got back up and looked at me. "Why did you do that" I say whining. "So I'd know you'd want me even more tonight". I stick my tongue out at him. After washing off we get out and I go and change in the room while he changes in the bathroom. I walk back to the bathroom and he hasn't even changed yet. He's on his phone texting Jin saying will be down In a few. After we got ready we went down stairs to go eat breakfast. "We heard all again" Jungkook said. Jimin nearly chocked on his food. "We didn't even have sex, I just used my tongue technology" Tae said smirking and flicking his tongue at them. I was so embarrassed. The boys were giggling except for Suga. He was making a disgusted face. We then finished eating and got our stuff and jumped into our cars and we went to the mall. When we got there the other boys walked off into different stores. Tae said he wanted to but me clothes. He told me that he had to go to this place called GUCCI and then a place called Agaci. We first went into Gucci and we came out with with 5 dresses, three shirts and skirts, 2 pairs of shoes, sunglasses, jewelry, and a phone case. Then we walked to Agaci. I found three shirts and Tae found me two dresses and a pair of high heels and boots. I also found three pairs of shirts to go with the shirts. We paid for the stuff and left. Take wanted to go find some things for him and we did. We went  to a different Gucci and Tae went all out. He bought a lot of shirts and pants and shoes and jewelry. After that we went to this face for Tae to get like cologne and I got perfume. When we got done we went to the food court to wait on the others. Me and Tae ate Alfredo while we waited on the others. After about 13 minutes then finally came and then we ate and went back home. We had put all of our stuff away. All the boys had put on their swim trunks and they were downstairs waiting for me. I had put on a sexy one piece.

All of the boys were staring at me when I certainly down because it showed a lot of cleavage and ass

All of the boys were staring at me when I certainly down because it showed a lot of cleavage and ass. "Well let's go" i said to the boys. They then snapped back into reality and then they all ran outside to the pool. I just playfully rolled my eyes and I went outside. I went to the edge of the pool and they boys were already in. Tae came right in between my legs and kissed me.

 Tae came right in between my legs and kissed me

" I love you" he said. "I love you too". He grabbed me slowly and put me in the water. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms were wrapped round his neck while his hands were around my waist. We kinda hung there until he went under. We kissed under water. He let me go and we all just swam and had a blast. We were in the pool for about 2 hours. Well dried off out side and we came back in and took showers. We came back down to make pizza for dinner. Jin is a good ass cook if I do say so myself. Me and Tae went upstairs to the room after telling the boys goodnight.

*Warning, Smut is approaching right now*

Tae picked me up in front of the door and closed and locked it and through me in the bed. I started laughing. We then soon started kissing. After a six minute make out session. Tae took off his shirt and then my shirt and shorts leaving me in my bra and panties. He started leaving hickeys on my neck. His hand moved to my lady part. He started rubbing me through my panties. "Ahhhh Tae". He stopped rubbing me and then he pulled off my bra and panties and his shorts and underwear. He moved his face down to my part and he started eating me out. "Ahh Tae just fuck me already!" I screamed out. "Gladly" he said and then his eyes turned dark. He grabbed a condom and slide one in positioning himself then he said "I'm gonna fuck you so hard that your not gonna be able to walk tomorrow". He pushed himself in with warning me. I screamed in pleasure. He went in hard every time hitting my G-spot. "OohhmyyggooodTaee!!" I yelled as loud as I could. After a while I came and so did he. He then laid on my breast breathing heavily. "How was that babe?" "Babe I can't even feel my legs right now, yeah I don't think I'm gonna be able to walk straight for a week". He laughs and pulls out of me and throws the condom away and lays back on my chest and kisses my boobs. "Goodnight Baby" he said. "Goodnight babe" I replied kissing his head and then we both fell asleep.

Sorry I took long to update but anyways byeeee 💖