Engaged

Kenza's POV:

It's been about a week since the turning. Honestly I feel a lot better than I used to be, I'm a lot faster, wiser, and I just feel more alive even tho I'm not alive anymore really but it's worth it. When I got outside in our garden that we have in the back. I just sit there, close my eyes, and I just listen to the birds chirping, the cool breeze blowing my hair, and admiring the beautiful blue sky. It's so peaceful... "KENZA!!" I immediately jump and fall over. "Fuck! What the hell Rap Mon!" I say to him. "Oh sorry to startle you but come inside, something awaits you" he said smiling and getting up running off into the mansion. I just playfully roll my eyes and I get up to go inside but everything is like decorated?

 I just playfully roll my eyes and I get up to go inside but everything is like decorated?

Everything was beautiful. I walked to the entrance of the house and there were candle lights, pink and red petals all over the floor leading up the stairs.

 I walked to the entrance of the house and there were candle lights, pink and red petals all over the floor leading up the stairs

The trail led to mine and Tae's room. I walked in and the petals led to a heart in the center of the room. The room was Dem and soft music was playing. I had look up and seen Tae in the middle of the heart. I had walked up to Tae with my hand over my mouth. He looked me in the eyes and said. " Kenza, we've been together for a very long time and I feel like I know you so well, you mean the absolute world to me and I want to spend the rest of time with you, will you do the honor and marry me?" I was soooo shook. Tears began to fall. "Yes! a thousand times yes!!" I said. I got up and started smiling and laughing. I jumped into his arms and cried my eyes out. We gave each other a long and passionate kiss. He then put the ring on my finger.

 He then put the ring on my finger

I gave him a huge hug. " I cried and said I love you baby". He started to lightly cry too. " I love you more baby girl".

After that Amandla came over, picked me up, and spun me around. "I'm Sooo happy for you girly". I gave her a big smile. "Ooo just wait, I'll have a little niece or nephew soon!" She said and ran off. I playfully rolled my eyes at her. "So when's the wedding gonna be?" J-hope said. "On Wednsday" Tae said. "But don't worry, I have everything covered, and set up in the ball room, until further then, nobody can enter it" he said seriously. "All we need is the bride's dress" he said smiling at me. I just smiled back at him. " So tomorrow Kenza you and Amandla can go wedding dress shopping if you want to" Tae said to me. My eyes lit up. "Yay! okay we will" I said to him. He smiled at me and winked. After that we had all talked for a while and eat dinner. After we had eaten dinner all decided to watch a movie.

We were probably in the middle of the movie. Everyone's eyes were glued to the TV. I was sat beside Tae and his hand was on my thigh. He started to move his hand upwards. I sorta gave him a "nigga u ight?"Look. He then stuck his hand in my pants and started to ya knoww. He was going so fast I was trying not to moan. I came on his fingers and he licked it all up. He gave a wink and then watched the movie.

After the movie was over we decided to go to bed. We told everyone goodnight and we went to our room. We kissed each other and said I love you a lot and finally went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked that. Love you all. •PEACE✌

~K Y L A H💖