Baby?

(Parenthesis )- means they are saying it in their head

Amandla's POV:

"Babe it's time to get up" I heard a raspy sexy voice next to me say. I slowly open my eyes and I see Jungkook smiling at me. I stretch and I make a cute yawing sorta noise. "Ah Goodmorning Babe" I say embracing him into a cuddle. He then kisses my cheek and says "Morning to you too Babe". We sorta stay there like that for about 2 minutes and then I finally remember last night. My eyes go wide and I ended up pushing Jungkook off me and running to the bathroom with my bag with me. I close the door and I grab a pregnancy test from my purse (don't even ask) and I sit on the toilet and I pee on it. When I get done I wash my hands and Jungkook was basically banging in the door for me to open it. I finally open it. "Amandla what the-" he looks down and then he mouths an "O". "Well what does it say" he asks me. I take a glance at it and then I become very quiet. "Well?" He says looking at me. I look at him and I say
"I'm Pregnant......" with tears coming out my eyes now.

Jungkook's eyes go wide and then a grin comes across his face and then he starts jumping up and down. He picks me up and spins me around. He starts laughing full of joy. "Amandla we're going to have a kid!!". I wasn't crying because I was sad. I was crying because I was so happy. I can't believe I'm going to have a baby with Jungkook. He then kisses me and then puts me down. "Let's go tell the others!" He says grabbing my hand and then the pregnancy test and running down stairs. When we get downstairs everyone was eating at the table. "Guys we have something to tell you" Jungkook said grabbing my hand. He shows then the pregnancy test and says "Were having a baby". Jin nearly chokes on his food, Jimin's eyes go wide, and Taehyung looks shook asf. "Omg, I'm gonna be an aunt!" Kenza said smiling like crazy jumping up and down and clapping. Kenza then comes and hugs me and then kisses me on the cheek an Kookie too and then runs off fangirling.
"Omg I'm so happy for you guys" Rapmonster says. I smile at him and we talk for a while and then Kenza comes back in and smiles super hard. She says " if that baby is a boy or a girl I just want you to know I'm spoil the fuck outta that kid". Everyone laughs. "So Take when are you and Kenza gonna have a kid?" J- Hope asks. The two then look at each other. "Well we were probably thinking maybe in a few months or so, we really haven't decided yet but I do have a big surprise for Kenza on Friday" Tae says smiling. Kenzas' eyes go wide for a second. "A surprise, for me? Ooooo" she says then clapping her hands together". (I swear sometimes she's a kid).

Kenza's POV

After a while of talking we all decided to go to the beach. All the boys were shirtless exposing there perfect bodies and they had trunks on while me and Amandla had sexy one pieces on. We all gather up our lunch tote,cooler, our toys, towels, etc., And we head off to our cars and head out. When we get to the beach of course all the boys leave us and run off with their toys to the water. " Here babe, I'll help you" Tae says to me. I smile at him and I hand him stuff. Amandla Tae and I finally finish setting up our stuff. Tae ran off and went to go play with the boys. Jungkook comes over and sits on Amandla's lap. "Babe no your wet and cold" Amandla says trying to push Kookie off of her. He starts squirming on her. "Babe come swim with me" Kookie says then sitting between her legs. " I will only if you give me a kiss, but you have to catch me first" Amandla says immediately getting up and running off. ( I swear they are the cutest couple). Amandla was running and eventually Jungkook caught up to her and grabbed her and picked her up. He carried her to the ocean and then he threw her in. Me being me I laughed my ass off. When she got up to the surface she was screaming. " No no Babe help me something touched my leg Baeee helppp" Jungkook was just laughing at her. She then swam to him and clinged on to him as if her life depended on it, her face was priceless. She got off of Jungkook and walked over to me and you could tell she was mad. "Arggg he just stood there and watched me almost died" Amandla said. " Oh please, don't be a drama queen Amandla". She gave me a look and sat back down with a towel. I was eating a burrito and just watching the waves. Tae and the others come over and and sits down between my legs. He starts to lean in to give me a kiss (or so I thought) and he turns the other way and takes a big ass bite out of my burrito. "Babe, ur a butt" I say to him frowning. "I'm your butt babygirl". I start to laugh at him. "That sounds funny" I say to him. He smiles, bites his lip, and winks at me and gets up to get him a sandwich. After we get done eating I wanted a picture of me and Tae so we did.

 After we get done eating I wanted a picture of me and Tae so we did

After we took our picture we decided to go home. When we got home we all took showers and then all of a sudden we hear a big crash. We all run downstairs and had seen Jimin's hand was all bloody and glass all on the ground. " I ran into the vase and it broke which caused me to fall and my hand laned on the glass and cut it." "It's fine but we need to make sure your okay." I ran to the bathroom and got tweezers, wet wash cloth, needle, and bandages. I fixed up Jimin's hand and he wanted to sleep in the living room so he did. "Goodnight everyone" Jungkook said and him and Amandla went upstairs to bed and so did me and Tae. Tae jumped into bed and I turned off the lights and layed down with him. We cuddled together and said "Goodnight babe, I love you." "Goodnight princess, I love you too." We gave each other a kiss and went to sleep.

Sorry for the late ass update but hope u liked it❣❣❣❣❣
- Kylah 💖