Labor?

Amandla's POV:

" Babe stopp "! I said to Jungkook as he kept kissing me on my cheek. We were currently at the mall shopping at a wedding dress place with Kenza. "Y'all are goals as fuck" Kenza said coming around the corner with a few dresses in her hands. "Woah, those dresses are huge" said Jungkook. " Ya know but their beautiful right". He smiled at Kenza and nodded his head yes. "Okay uh Amandla can you help me try these on? Kenza said. I nodded and followed her to the dressing rooms while Jungkook sat on the couch.

After about 6 minutes of putting the dress on we finally put it on and went out the door.

When I walked out there Jungkook's mouth was open. "Wow, that's dress is beautiful on you " he said. I turned around and looked in the mirror. "You really think so?" Amandla came over to me and looked in the mirror. " We know so " she said as she smiled and started to tear up. Amandla walked off and came back with a Vail and put it on me. I started to cry. (I've always wished for this day to come and its finally here). It turns out we got the dress and we got a smaller black dress for the after party and she black heels with red underneath.

After we bought everything we decided to go home but then Amandla stopped walking. I turned around and she was clutching her stomach. I looked down and her pants became wet. " Guys, I think my water just broke " Me and Jungkook gave each other big eyes and then Jungkook ran over to Amandla, picked her up and we ran to the car and drove to the hospital.

(While in the car)

" Amandla just breath, it'll be okay, takes deep breaths in and out " I said trying to comfort her. She was sweating really hard and in so much pain. "FUCK" she yelled out. " See look we're here ". Jungkook parked the car and got out and the nurses came and got Amandla on a wheelchair and took her inside into the delivery room. The nurses told us to go wait in the hallway so we did.

(2 hours later)

The nurses and doctors came out and said we can come in. We both looked at each other and walked inside. Amandla was there.

Jungkooks POV:

When I walked in the room I could see Amandla but I could see the baby because the doctor was in the way. I walked further to get a better look and I was shook as was right in front of my eyes....she had twins...

I was so in love. They were so beautiful and they looked both just like me and Amandla. She had 2 girls. They're eyes are already open and one of them has a blue eye while the other is brown and the other baby had just brown eyes. So beautiful. " Baby we had twins " Amandla said. " I know babe and they're so beautiful. " What are we naming them?" I asked her. "
" How about Iris Sophia Jeon and Isla Marie Jeon? " " That's perfect " I said. She handed me Iris ( blue eyed baby ) and I held her in my arms. " Hey babygirl, It's your daddy, I'm gonna love you forever " I said to her and she smiled at me while sleeping. I handed her back to Amandla and she gave me Isla ( brown eyed baby ). I also held her in my arms. "Hi My love, it's me your daddy, I love you so much and I promise to take care of you and your sister forever " she also smiled at me. I held Isla while Amandla held Iris and we held them until we had to give them to the nurses.

Amandla's POV:

Jungkook came over to me and kissed my lips. " I love you so much Amanda and our two beautiful girls, I promise I'll take care of all of us until the day I die" That warmed my heart so much. The doctor came in and said I could go home tomorrow which is the wedding and I'm so excited for it.

A little bit later Kenza left home but Jungkook stayed. He cuddled up next to me in the bed and we fell asleep.

Kenza's POV:

When I got home I told all the boys about Amandla and they were so happy for them. I was so happy as well.

I'm so excited for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day I get to marry the love of my Life. Kim Taehyung, my sweet demon.

After dinner everyone had went to sleep since we will be getting up very early because the wedding is at 1:00 p.m. Me and Tae went to the room, showered, changed and went to laid down. " Tomorrow morning is the new beginning if our life babe, I love you much my Love" said Tae. "Yes it is, I love you too babe, goodnight". We kissed each other long and then soon fell asleep waiting for tomorrow.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been working on my other books. Anyways I love all of you. Laterr

-Kylah💖