THE FLORA AWARDS

Hey there, i hope you're doing well. Welcome to the first "The Flora Awards".

So let me clear some things up, this is the first time when we (Zehra and Sana) are hosting an award. And we will be honest, so you don't have to worry about judging.

I've read many stories with maximum 50 or 30 views and trust me some of those stories are really really good. The description was amazing, fiction was good and plot was new. But i felt bad that, works like those remain undiscovered, and no one knows about those books even when those books are amazing.

So if you think that your story should get the attention it deserves, and you want your story to be discovered, then what are you waiting for?

Just go and enter your stories in entry form. And tag as many people as you can. So that more People may know about this award.

We will give you prizes, that you'll love. We will try that and you'll not get disappointed by the awards. Because except for genre, there are mini-awards too that you'll surely like. :)

So people other than the contestants, we have something for you too.

Readers will get a chance to nominate their favorite character or plot in these awards! But you've to keep in mind that you can't nominate your own book for " best plot or character "

Rules will be updated soon.

We do not take any responsibilities if someone copies someone's work because we have so many entries and we don't know if someone has copied anyone else's work. So if anyone copie s someone's work and wins the awards, then we are not responsible for that. The only person responsible is the one who has copied the work.

Stay tuned.