Attention

We are back after a long time being off, and for making you guys wait,  we are extremely and heartly sorry.

But we had some problems. We had to go through much last year,  health problems,  study issues,  mood changings and what not! But with grace of Allah,  we are back and this award remains!  You'll be getting all your results for stories and best work now!

But before we continue,  please go and follow SanaKhanBaloch  She's the same person,  she just made another account!

So everyone follow!  So that you stay updated!

And now coming to the point,  the result date has already gone and now we are just trying to give away the results as soon as possible.  So for that reasons we have made some changes,  huge changes.

We first said that if someone gives up on this award,  then another book which makes up to the first 30 would replace it,  but now its not the same case.

So for now even if someone gives up,  no any book will be added and the only the remaining will be judged. 

Like some genres has only 20 or 25 books,  but we can not add more book, because we do not have that much time now.  And also we do not wanna be unjust to anyone.  Because if a genre has 20 books lets say,  then for the other 10, we have to go through so many comments to see which books make up to the first 30!

It would take alot of time,  and we have done it before but not now.  So only the books that we have right now in our reading lists will be judged! 

Unless you tell us that we got your book out of reading lists by mistake,  or you changed your books name or author name,  Then we give you one day,  today to comment on this chapter telling us if you got any problem 😄

So for the judges now,  we have messaged every judge asking if they have judged or not,  and also if they wanna judge or not.  So all judges if you cannot judge because you're busy,  we totally understand?! Don't worry,  just tell us :)

We've messaged the judges,  and now we give one day today,  to the judges to reply us,  because if they do not reply then from tommorrow,  we'll be taking over the judging!

We managed to message every judge but the judges that we couldn't find, are :

1. @Pale_Rose-
2. @27kicks
3. @DavianaJackson

These judges also have the time of one day 😊

And now the books that were once in our reading list but now we cannot find them are :

From Romance :
1).  Let me Love You  Haifafathima

2). Marriage with her with or without her will KanchanGoswami26

3). That shy love Candice_Is_Crazy

4). Undercover Gangleader k-bear-august

5). Falling in love again _Dreamer_97

6). Speechless lexi_forever724917

7). Tu dhadkan mere dil ki @Avlovesneil

8). My brothers bestfriends with a player crazyloveforyo

From Science Fiction :

1). Flawless medievalmaide715