Attention

So today we'll be giving results for one of the genre,  stay tuned.

First of all,  I'd like to apologize to anyone who thinks that I've been unfair in judging , I'm extremely sorry if i make you feel like that,  but trust me i judged on how i felt about the book.  I tried hard to not be unfair.

Now I'd like to say a few things before giving away the results that is,  don't EVER give up.  I repeat,  EVER. 

You know,  i once wrote a story nd i got so many bad comments that i deleted it afterwards ut then someone told me,  that if you write for others,  then do what others say but if you write for yourself,  if you write because you love it,  if you write because it's your passion then don't let anyone stop you. 

I published that story again,  and you won't believe that people made so many positive comments on my story afterwards, that i realized we have to keep going!  We have keep developing as a writer and as a person. 

So if a person criticises you,  don't feel bad,  but actually think about it,  pay attention to it,  because slowly and slowly you'll develop, you'll grow as a writer and your story that once had negative comments,  will have comments that will make your day.

I experienced it myself,  when i first wrote a story,  my grammar was bad,  my vocabulary was not that good,  and i was really bad at character developing,  so i got really bad comments,  and at first i got hurt but later i realized that I'm not stopping for anyone.  Just because someone doesn't like my story,  doesn't mean I'll stop writing,  no i won't!

And i wrote,  wrote and wrote!  And eventually i started getting better.  I focused on where I'm weak,  and worked on character developing,  grammar and vocabulary  and then trust me guys that same story that once i took down,  then had so many positive comments!

Do you know why,  because i never gave up.

And now there are some contestants,  that told me that they are taking off/have taken off their story because they thought that they're doing well or aren't getting positive response.

Please guys please,  take it as a request from me,  do not give up on you work or yourself.  Please trust yourself.  I've experienced it myself,  so i tell you one day you'll get all the positive attention that you deserve.  Please never stop writing!

So,  before i give away the results,  we wanna tell,  every story we read was amazing and deserve all the positive attention.  And just because your book doesn't win,  doesn't mean that you're book isn't special.  Just remember everybody has other opinions,  and a different judging criteria,  so please don't be sad if you don't win.

Also we'll be mentioning one book,  that didn't make up to first 3 winners,  but is really good and alot of hard work has been into that book.

So get ready!