BROKEN || Silence

Ella P.O.V

Beep... Beep ...

That's the only sound I could make out and a sound of someone's sobbing.
I don't know who's that but whoever she or he is, the sound of that person crying is so heart wrenching for me and I couldn't handle it. I couldn't see anything and that scares me.

Darkness is all I could see.

My hands was intertwined with someone hands - the feeling was so familiar and it was so warm that I feel like it was the only thing I could hold on.

I tried to move my body but it didn't work so I tried to wiggle my finger so that the hand that was holding me could feel it but it was no used since I feels like I'm paralyzed. I'm scared and all I wanted to do is scream so loud so anybody could hear me - like the person besides me.

After few minutes of sobbing I could make out who's that person and the person is non other that the love of my life who just cheated on me - Zayn.
To think that I found comfort in a hand of a cheater makes me really sad and hurt because no matter what he always there for me and hold me when I'm about to break-bring all the pieces together.

I'm hurt because I know that if I woke up he isn't mine anymore and I can't find my home anymore since he's been my home for 3 years after my life start to turn bad.

Flashback

My life is messed up after my family died in a car crash which consists 2 of my siblings and my parent

I still remembered the date of the crash
20/8/2011

I remembered the day when we're supposed to have a family day at the beach but turns out to be a tragedy that will scars my heart forever. The thing that I hate the most is why god decided to punish me and take away my family but not me.

"Dad ! Are we there yet ?" Ask Ella.

"Not yet darling. Please sit properly and put a seatbelt on and I promise to buy you ice cream when we arrive yeah ?" Said dad.

I obeyed my dad order because I want the ice cream but not my sisters who is jumping out of joy when they heard ice cream.

After that things get pretty blurry-all I could remember was the sound of tyres screeching and the shatter of glass but the most terrifying thing is to heard your family screaming out of pain, agony and help but nobody listen.

I remembered the face of my family that was covered in blood and pain was all I could see from their eyes. I want to help them so bad but what could a 13 years old kid do. All I could do was pray to god to help them and save us but it's to late because at that moment I lost my family and I was crying hysterically for help.

The siren of ambulance could been heard from far and so many people was trying to help me but the car is upside down so they could do nothing but wait for the ambulance while trying to calm me-but they don't understand because I was just a 13 years old kid and watching my family dying before my eyes is something that I couldn't forget no matter how hard I tried.

I became an orphan after that accident and my mom family took care of me.

Every night after the accident I have a nightmare and it was so painful-all I could do was scream for help and my aunt will stay in my room until I fall asleep again

All I could do was cut to make the pain go away because every time the blade goes straight through my skin and the blood oozing out it makes me forget about all things and focus on my wrist

At school life pretty much turn way much worse since I got picked by a bully and they called me name like

Orphan

Stupid kid for nothing

Family killer

Cutting freak

1 year later

Life turns out pretty good after I met someone which turns out to be my best friend - Zayn. He moved to our school and turns out to be my neighbor and many girls were gossiping about him and he was known as the bad boy who is so 'fuckin* handsome' the girls said it not me. I agree with them because he was Adonis. The friendship started when we were in the same classes and he gave me a small smile and tried to talk to me but not other girls.

You could say that all the girls was practically giving me the dagger eye because he never talk to girls before unless it was school related let alone give them a smile. From that day he tried to talk me and following me like a lost puppy because he said I was beautiful, interesting and want to be my friend. The friendship then blossom from there because I gave in and became his best friend It took me 2 years to tell him the truth about me and he accept all of my flaws and scar. He tried to stopped me cutting and help my nightmare for 3 years then we were inseparable. For example :

1 - we went to school together since he was my neighbor ( yeah what small world right ? )

2 - we did everything together like homework , eating and you name it

Her family knew me and treat me like their on family especially since they knew that I lost my family and I couldn't be more grateful because we celebrate every occasion and Zayn's family is Muslim so he has different occasion and I respect them and I learnt a lot of things from him. Both of us can relate to each other because the reason Zayn move here from Bradford is that people bullied him and call him terrorist and soon it was to much for him to handle and his family think that it's a good start for their family.

At the age of 18 my mom family let me have my own house that near the university that I'm in and coincidentally Zayn was in the same university with me so he ask me if he can move in with me because he doesn't want to trouble his family and I agree since we always have a sleepover at his house. His family was delighted with the idea because for some reason they been rotting for me to became Zayn's girlfriend which of course making Zayn's blushing at their word.

As the time passed, I started to fall in love with him but little did I know he did too. We both scared to tell each other our feeling but one day both of us we're in bed with me cuddling into Zayn's chest and Zayn's finally grew some ball to confess his felling. We dated for 3 years and truth to be told that it the best year for me and my life couldn't be better I thought.

He help me through everything and I couldn't thank him enough for that.

End of flashback

But now my life become a lot worse and I don't know if I'm able to forgive him but for now I know that he's here for me and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

•••

Hey guys !! Chapter 2 is up

Did u guys like it ? - if do please vote and comment

I love u guys so much ❤️ xoxo - A