BROKEN || Regret

Zayn P.O.V

Regret is the first thing that I feel when I let the love of my life hurt because of me.
Then sadness, guilty hit me. It feels like someone stab your heart a few times without mercy.

Flashback

"Hey Zayn! I want you to meet someone." Said Louis and someone is standing beside him and it's a girl

"Hey man long time no see! Sorry just got busy with my baby at home but anyway what's up?" I replied while looking at the girl.

"Oh man you're whipped" said Louis while laughing.

She have long blonde hair, nice smile and very lean body. She looks like a model because of the way she walk.

"I'm Gigi" said the girl. Then I introduced myself because it's rude if I don't. Louis left me the minute he got here because someone called him and said something that make him rush out of the club quickly

Then from there things get a little bit dirty because she's asking me about my private life as in sex and whether I have a girlfriend or not? Is she deaf or what didn't I said I take care of my baby earlier but I still answered her question.

Things escalated very quickly because both of us are drunk and she keeps giving me this flirty look and I couldn't handle my raging hormones because it been a week since me and Ella been intimate since she was sick. I couldn't remember much for what I did but what I do know is that I undressed her and you know the rest.

This affair continue for a month and trust me , I feel guilty but I couldn't stop it and even though my heart and brain is telling me to stop but my body doesn't want to listen. But we don't always have sex only 4 times in a month and she is super clingy thinking that we're in a relationship and calling me baby. Then I couldn't do it anymore because when I think back about my precious baby waiting for me at home making me cry. My brain is screaming and telling me  how I take her for granted while she gives all her love to me but what I did is something unforgivable.

I told her that I want to stop this affair and tell Ella the truth but she want to have another sex before we end it and I declined the offer but she keeps on pressuring me and threatened me that if wouldn't give in she would tell Ella about us and I couldn't take the risk of her knowing it because I'm scared and so we did it and that is the day I was caught red handed by Ella.

Flashback over

My hands quickly find her the minute I enter her room and my trembling lips spilling out the "I'm sorry" for thousand times, my eyes are red from crying so much but she can't listen because she's in coma and that literally broke my heart into thousand pieces when the doctor told me the news because I'm the reason she's in the hospital while she did nothing wrong. It should have been me on the bed lifeless and in coma because what I did is unforgivable and unforgettable.

I rose up from the chair and make my way toward her face and remove the strand of her hair out of the frame and kiss her forehead a few times without hurting her. Which is ironic because that's is how all of this happen. The sound of door creaking and shoes walking inside the room signaling there's someone at the door but I don't ever care to turn around and see who is it.

"Mr. Malik, I'm doctor Jones and I'm here to tell you that she have a broken neck, a few broken bones, her rib cage is ruptured but we already fix it so it's gonna take a few months or year for her to wake up but hopefully as soon as possible. I'm sorry but keep praying for her to wake up and most importantly never give up and take a rest because we don't want you to forget your health." Said a man in a white coat with a sad smile and his face.

"And Mr. Malik?" He called me and I reply yes. "Talk to her because even though she's in coma but she can listen so do something that will excite her to wake up." Then I thanked him.

Before I go to sleep, I sing her favourite song and hold her hand while admiring her. The feelings from earlier hit me and I'm crying all over again but this time I don't have her to hold me and tell me to stay strong. I wanted so bad to cuddle with her but I don't want to to hurt her. Once I stopped crying, I hold her hand and tell her our first time on everything as in date, kiss, and other. Hoping she is listening and reminiscing this memories with me. I feel my eyes droopy and kissed her try to take of her oxygen mask for a while to give her a peck on her lips and put it back on. The sound of her heartbeat on the monitor is the only thing keeping me alive because I know without her, I wouldn't be the man I am today. She's my savior, sunshine, princess, baby and everything that's related. Intertwining our finger finger together and whisper in her ear "Goodnight baby, don't worry I'm right here and won't go anywhere. I promise to make it up to you when you wake up please Ella open those beautiful grey eyes for me baby- I love you and I'm so sorry for breaking your heart."

Then sleep took over me.