to the park <3

amy’s pov

i’ve been quarantined to my room for the past 2 week’s and people bring me food and talk to me. i like it but i want to go out. so today i am, i am taking jessie on a walk wether brad like’s it or not. i rolled over to an empty space beside me and a note on the desk. i got up from the warm cover’s and walked to the desk the note said: hello babe, well we have a band meeting with joe today so i can’t be here stay safe brad xxx.

he’s so sweet. i threw on some black jean’s with rip’s at the nee’s on, a we the king’s jumper and some black converse on. then i called to jessie as i walked down the stairs “jessie walk time” she came running to the bottom of the stair’s her tail waging so fast and she was really exited i grabed her led and some glove’s and a hat for me and then i left locking the door behind me. we walked to the park and jessie had a spring in her step i let her off a soon as we hit the Feld and sat on a bench on my phone.

i must of been there at lest an hour as my phone started to ring and the caller idea was :baby boy xxx [brad]

b:amy were are you and jessie?

a:am at the park i brought her for a walk

b:ok well get back soon i have a surprise for you

a:what is it 

b:you’ll have to fined out

and then he hung up on me so he didn’t have to tell me anymore about the surprise “jessie daddy’s home” i shouted in the middle of the felled as she came running at full sped towards me and jumped up on me making me fall back into a huge puddle. i couldn’t help but laugh and i got up soken wet “ooo jessie haha your a funny little pup you are” i put her lead on and started to squelch my way home. once we got to the front door i let jessie of and opened the door and walked in to a sitting room full of boy’s James, tristan,conner, brad and joe for f sake “hello” they all looked at me “what happened to you” brad pipped up “you maniac dog is what happened” i laughed while walking up the stair’s and i heard laughter when i got to the top of the stairs coming from the sitting room i just rolled my eye’s and proceeded to get cleaned up.

once i finished i rushed down the stairs and into the sitting room sitting next to brad “so amy i have some exiting new’s” all eye’s were on me and egged him to go on “we are………..going to america” my eye’s grew and my mouth widened “is she dead” tristan poked me in the arm “aw and no but but but eee” they laugh and i sat there speechless “we leave next week on monday” joe replied over the chatter of the boy’s “but that’s in 2 day’s” i gasped and got up “yeah so” i ran out the room “well i need to get packed” i didn’t listen to what they were saying after that as i was to fokast on packing my bag’s as i only had two day’s after all.

A/N: i just wanted this chapter to be about telling you amy was ok and they we’re going to america exited much haha plz vote and comment it would mean the world to me thank you