we're home XD

amy’s pov

it’s the end of the trip in america am going to miss this place but am also happy to be going home to see mum and some close friends i am inviting over to tell them the big news. me and brad Haven’t been separated since he proposed and i love it, also tris and the rest of us are ok with each other we all made up but for some resin i don’t think brad trust’s him as much as he did but they are still there hyper and energetic selves.

“babe wake up” a soft voice shakes me awake and we are in the car in front of the house, all i can remember is falling asleep on the plain to monster’s university. “we are home” i squeal as i raise my head of brad’s lap “yeah” he smirks. i quickly open the door to the car and clime over brad. as i get out i relies my mums light blue mini cooper in the drive way. i leave the other’s and run into the house the door’s unlocked so she must be here “MUM!!” i shout running into the living room as i herd ‘this morning’ blazing threw the house. she is sat with a cup of tea in her left hand resting on the sofa  and her legs up on the sofa curved around her bum if you get what i mean “aw baby i’ve missed you ALOT” she put’s her cup on the little table next to her as she rushes over to give me a hug. we are stud in the door way of the living room “so let me see it then” i looked at her confused as we pulled away “see what?” i raised an eyebrow as she pulled my right hand away from my side and towards her face “the ring, what else you muppet” she laughed and just as she admires it brad burst’s threw the door with my’n and his case i turn my head and give him an apologetic look. “aw brad your so sweet. i hope you take good care of my baby girl here” my mum squeals as i jump in the air with shock at here excitement “don’t worry sam i will take good care of her” brad say’s dropping the two suit cases and then coming and kissing me on the cheek making me look like a tomato [sam is my mum’s name short for Samantha-may]  “ow mum i think you burst my ear-drums” i clutch to my ear in pain and she let’s go of my hand and bring’s me in for yet another hug but this one was quick. i her someone tumble down the stairs. as i look to the stairs a man around his early 40’s or near my mum’s age walk’s threw the door and put his hand on my mum’s shoulders “you must be amy” he put his hand out but i don’t except it i just look at him then my mum “o sweetie this is simon my friend from back home” she looked at him with love in her eye’s i could tell she liked him so i wasn’t going to spoil this for her she need’s someone to look after her while i’m not here. “nice to meet you” i hug him lightly and it take’s him by surprise but he pats my back in return and we let go of each other “congratulations amy, i heard from your mum” he smiled “yeah am so happy” the exit man raised again.  

i looked behind me to look for brad but him and the suit cases were gone he must of taken the upstairs’. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

5 hours later

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 me and brad have been asleep, jet lag is a big bitch. i’m the first one to wake up but i cant move brads grip around my wast it tight and he it violently moving, i think he’s having a nightmare i need to wake him up. “brad baby cant you hear me” i say nudging him but he didn’t wake “BRAD!!” i scream and his eyes flicker open. there is sweat dripping of his four head and he’s panting like mad “are you ok baby” i cup his face comfiting him “yeah just a um…night mare” he kisses my hand. my phone soon brakes us up by vibrating on the bedside table indicating i have a text i tern over to face my phone when i pike it up

from: mama bear <3

we have gone home know as we realised you weren’t going to wake up anytime soon lazy xx. anyway get dressed nice we’re going for a meal 

love mumxox

i get up and walk towards are bathroom “and were may i ask are you going” brad put’s his arm’s around my wast “mum want’s us to go for a meal and guess what…i want a shower” i lien my head back against his bear chess sending shiver’s down my back. “o ok well then am coming with you” i giggle “ok but this time i am not washing your hair” i laugh pulling him into the bathroom.

A/N:pleas comment, vote and add to your library to get more updates from me. if you want to be in my story leave your description and personality in the comment as well as who or what you want to be. also am off for two week’s from school for the easter holidays so more update’s hopefully.

 thank’s for reading.

mwha xox meganxxx