will you...?

amy’s pov

for some resin brad has been acting really odd with me and i don’t know what’s wrong. he’s been ignoring me and when ever i do speak to him he just rushes the conversation and run’s of to do ‘work’. could he be cheating on me? nah…he wouldn’t don’t be silly. at the moment me and tristan are in my hotel room watching ‘angus, thong’s and perfect snogging’ because i made him hehe. “amy whats wrong?” he put’s his hand on my face and his thumb rubs circles on my face “nothing why…why? am not hurt…don’t be silly” i playfully hit him in the arm but he doesn’t smile “you shed a tear” he looks deep into my eye’s. o no don’t kiss me i love brad not you. have i led him on…no i haven’t done any thing. before anything is said his lips connect with my’n but i don’t respond. i jump up and walk to the other side of the room anger rising inside of me “TRISTAN WHAT THE HELL?” tear’s start to fall. he just sits there like an innocent school boy getting told off. “am sorry amy i just like you i can’t help it” my mouth widens “TRISTAN YOU KNOW I LOVE BRAD HE WILL THINK I’VE CHEATED” soon the door opens and the other boy’s walk in as i crash to the floor to my knee’s with my hand’s over my face. “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED” i hear brad’s Birmingham gruff ascent shout anger and hurt filling his voice. someone comes and raps there arms around me but it’s not brad “shhhh…amy it’s going to be ok…now tell me what happened” Connor comfit’s me pulling out the hug while i blocked out all of the shouting James, brad and tristan were doing. “he…he…he kissed me” soon brad’s head shoot’s to my’n his face going red with rage “YOU DID WHAT?” he screams his face only meters away from tristan and James put’s his hand threw his hair with a sarcastic smile on his face and mumbles “thats low dude…why did you do it for?” he try’s pulling brad away from being so close to tristan but it docent work.

“i…i like her ok. brad am jealous of you..she is so be*” before he can say anything brads fist collides with his face “THAT NOT WHAT FRIEND DO TO EACH OTHER” he snaps as tristan fall to his back hand on his face. i run unto brad “WHY?” i say holding his arm “WHY WHAT?” he looks back at tris “why punch him” i whimperer “SO YOU LIKED IT…YOU WANT TO BE WITH HIM AMY DO YOU” he rages “NO? of course not i…i love you brad not him. but violence solves nothing” he snarls but say’s nothing “f*** you brad…you haven’t even talked to me in day’s. you have been ignoring me are you cheating…brad are you?” i say trying to be tuff and hold back the tears. “come on tris we’ll go sort out your cheek and leave these two alone” Connor says pull the other two out as James is two angry to say anything soon the door shut’s and he sit’s on the end of the bed his head in his hand’s “ARE YOU BRAD?” i say firm and loud. i feel hurt and broken. he looks up his eyes all puffy and red “no amy…i love you i would never hurt you…EVER” he emphasises the ‘ever’ i sit next to him but not close “then what brad…what’s so import that you shut me out” he pulls a black box out of his pocket and open’s it to show a silver ring with a blue coloured almond shaped jewel on the front of it [ring at the side] “i was going to propose…but i wanted it to be special…somewhere to be remembered forever” my face fills with shook and i cant speak “don’t worry i asked your mum and she said i could and joe got pemican as long as no one noes…but know you hate me so bad”  he closes the box and put it his hand in his coat pocket. silence over takes us for around 10 minuets 

“brad are you going to ask me” i smile at him. i’ve been thinking the past few days about me and brad and well i want to be with him for the rest of my life. he get down on one knee and smiles up at me pulling the box back out from his pocket “amy will you make me the happiest brad in the world and marry me?” i cant keep it in any more i jump up pulling him with me screaming “YES BRADLEY…YES I WILL” i hug him screaming and jumping he hug’s back but also giggles “you know i like it when you say my full name” it send’s shiver’s down my back. we pull away and he slides the ring on my finger. i still cant believe what just happened it went from anger to sadness and then happiness i cant get my head around it. “but amy look at me” he put’s his fingers under my chin forcing me to stop looking at the beautiful ring and know into his big beautiful eyes i nod for him to carry on “we are to young just yet don’t you thing…so we will wight and then when we” he pounds between us “are ready and we definitely want to do this then it will happen…are wedding day” i scram mentally at the 2 simple words ‘wedding day’ my grandmother [on my dad’s side] would be so proud if she was here today but thats a whole different story lets just say we were extremely close.