TRISTAN EVANS I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!!

amy’s pov

we have been here two day’s and not much has happened. i’ve been helping dean and joe fetch things and talk to fans but other than that nothing. well today we are having a day off and we get to do what ever we want well with joe’s pomishon of course. “brad wake up lazy…i want to go to the pool” he shuffled and around in his sleep before i pulled the blankets of him to see a fully naked bradley “BRADLEY WILL SIMPSON!!! put some clothes on. not a great sight in the morning” i covered my eyes and walked out the bedroom and into the little lounge aria. i still have my p.j’s on…well some shorts that barley cover anything and a vest top as it has been so hot lightly…hens naked brad. i sat on the settee and turned the t.v on to the music channel “hello beautiful” i hired a raspy Birmingham ascent come from behind me before lightly kissing me on the cheek “hello brad. your finally up” he chuckled and sat next to me on the settee this time he had boxers on. he just steered at the telly “so brad…nice bum” i giggled and he slightly turned red “well i could say the same to you” he smiled at me before i got up and walked into the bedroom to get ready for the day.  i didn’t bother getting a shower am going in the pool wether the boy’s like it or not. i went threw a draw and found my favourite swimsuit the top was wight with straps that had dark blue stripes and the bottoms were high wasted and were striped white and dark blue [http://www.pinterest.com/pin/547257792192091586/ =swimsute] i quickly threw it on before adding a white skater dress over it and some brown gladiator sandals. i didn’t bother with make-up or even do my hair i just brushed it till i thought it looked presentable but just to make sure i put a hair bobble o my wrist just in case i wanted to put my hair up and out of my face. i grabbed my navvy blue beach bag with anchors on it and started to fill it with beach bag essentials [lip balm, sun cream, towel, phone, mag, spear clothes eg] “hey babe…ready to go” brad raped his toned arms around my wast “yeah, but first let me take a selfie” i sang and we both burst into fits of laughter.

once we were done being childish i grabbed my ray bands and we headed down to the pool. when we got down there the boy’s had already calmed there sun loungers with there towels “looks like am next to James” i laid my towel down before throwing my dress and shoe’s off and joining the rest in the pool. “come on brad” the rest shout. finally he jumps in with a splash. he swims to me at the ledge and kisses me “what’s this for” i grinned as he pulled away “for being the best girlfriend ever” he pulled me in yet again and the others were whining and telling us to ‘get a room’ and to ‘keep it pg’ i just giggled and smiled throughout “what if we don’t want to?” i looked at the three of them with a devilish smile on my face as brad stand behind me with his hands around my wast with his head on my shoulder “don’t want to what?” conner looks confused aw poor baby con. brad smiles “what if we don’t want to keep it pg” there faces all turned to disgust especially James since he is practically my brother “o come on amy, your just like brad dirty minded. we don’t want to picture you and brad at it like wild animals” i giggle and so dose brad “for your information we’er not wild animals” i smile “o god am leaving before we get into a deep conversation on brad’s and amy’s sex life no thank you” tristn say’s climbing out the pool and brad wishers “that’s one down” and i just smirk “what did he wiser to you?” aw condora you shouldn’t of asked “something dirty” i laughed trying my best not to wet myself. i could feel brad chuckling behind me “O.M.G am out bye” he also get’s out and James is just stood there awkwardly “um…well…um am off see ya” he also got out and me and brad couldn’t keep it in any more as we let go of one another we laugh at haw embarrassed and grossed out they looked.

“so what do we do in an empty pool all by arselves?” brad questions swimming around me smiling “well i don’t know mr Simpson you tell me” i giggled trying to be almost series. he got out “where are you going?” i asked in a childish voice crossing my arms and pouting my lip “I’m going to get ice cream. want some?” he turned round shouting over the noise of other holiday makers “yeah that would be lovely” i got out and walked to him. as soon as we started to walk he put his arm around my small wast [witch am not proud of] we got into the hotel and into the little shop/restaurant that was just next to the hotel. so far no fan’s thank god. we walked in and brad ordered him a cookie dow ice cream and me a candy floss ice cream. we sat in some chairs weighting for it to be maid as they had other costumes before us. i looked over to my right to see a boy about 14-15 checking me out and when i looked down i realised i was still just in my swim suit. i leaned over to brad and whispered to him “that kid over there is checking me out. he’s is only like 14 haha” i was giggling brad also chuckled and looked over at him and then back to me “well who wouldn’t check you out your beautiful baby” he kissed my cheek making my hart beat fast and the heat to raise to my cheeks. i couldn’t say anything not because he was so adorable but because are orders were ready “Mr and Mrs Simpson your ice cream” an american girls voice politely hollered over the noise. brad grind at me and i just rolled my eyes “yeah thats us” he waved at the lady “o here you go, have a wonderful day” she hands us are ice cream and we thank her then leave eating them but still holding hands.

when we got back brad had devoured his what a pig and i was still eating my’n “what did you get amy?” James asked as brad sat down on my lounger and me laying between his legs “candy floss. it’s really yummy” i said handing it to him “what?” o lord i thought he was the smart one here “have a taste, well unless you don’t want any cos it has my coties on” i said liking it. “no am good, all get my own” he ran off must be getting an ice cream.

we lay there for about an hour me and brad just talking and cuddling in the sun minding are own bissened. when all of a sudden a small presser of cold water hits my tummy “TRISTAN EVANS I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU” all the boy’s were laughing even joe, dean and fin. i got up and grabbed a green water gun and filled it up running after tristan. soon he get’s tiered and started to give in. he started walking backwards hand’s in the air “please amy don’t a’ll do anything please” he keeps moving back but he yet doesn’t know he moving back towards the pool and i have a big devilish grin on my face “come on amy you wouldn’t do this to a friend would you” i wonder if he actually think’s am going to kill him. but all of a sudden am brought back to reality with a big splash. tristan had backed into the pool and everyone was laughing and dean was taking pic’s and video’s of it as soon as his head bobbed back to the surfs he brushed his blond hair out of his face and rubbed his eye’s. i stood at the edge with my hand on my hip “nice trip, did you get me a post card” i chuckled yet didn’t i know brad was behind me. he swiped me up before jumping into there pool with me in his arm’s “know my own boyfriend is against me…that’s not fair”i tried to catch my breath.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

we played in the pool for about 30 minuet’s before joe called us out to get us dry for dinner. i’m not really that hungry, i mean i don’t get hungry in heat. i slipped my dress onto my dry body then put on my sandals before making sure i had everything.

“brad a’ll be 2 minuets” i kissed his cheek before he could ask ant question i rushed off.i went to the elevator and quietly hopped in pressing floor 6. soon the door’s open an i run along to my’n and brad’s room. i rummage for the key in my bag before opening the door and quickly grabbing a pear of denim shorts and a flighty white cropped vest top o and sum underwear. i rushed around getting changed and applying some councillor and mascara and going back down to the boy’s.

the door’s of the lift opened and all of them on there phones. “oi!! boys am here want to get of the phones” i giggled as  i ran over to them “all that to get changed you looked fine” tristan blurted out and James slapped him in the tummy. whats going on?

brad’s pov

10 minuets before amy came down

amy just ran off i hope she’s ok “brad were did amy go” James walked with me into the hotel “em all she said was she’ll be 2 minuets” i sounded quit concerned “brad don’t sound concerned, it might be a womanly thing remember she is a girl” i shivered i never want to talk about amy like that to anyone EVER. “what’s a womanly thing?” tristan put his arms around both me and James smiling. i do love tris to pesos but some time’s he can be a bit annoying well i guess everyone can get like that some time especially when you spend every day with them. “nothing tris” i said steering at him but he was unconvinced “is amy pregers” he whispered i hate that word “NO!! man you got this all wrong…just go away” i started to get annoyed a little. i think am jellies of tristan and amy’s bond he’s been getting really close to her and playing with her [not like that] i know he docent mean anything by it but it’s just when me and amy were talking tris butted in with the water gun and…well…we were talking about are future and how many kids we’re going to have ano we are still young but it’s nice to dream and to talk to her about stuff like that. i really do love her so much i wish she new actually what i would do for her.