The phone call 📞

When the writing is in Italics is the thoughts of the person who's pov it is.
Disclaimer: I do not own twilight or any of the characters in this book apart from Paisley and Justin.

Paisley's Pov
God damn this annoying phone I thought as I was trying to creep up on a lion and the bloody thing started ringing and scared off the lion. I ripped my phone out of my pocket now regretting not putting it on silent, which would have been a smart thing to do while hunting. I looked down at the caller ID to see my big sister Victoria is calling me, Victoria was 18 when she was changed and I was 17 and she never lets me live it down. However since the volturi executed our older sister Anne Victoria's all I have left, although I tend not to spend as much time with her now, she wasn't exactly fond of my choice to only drink blood from animals and as I have not yet found anyone like me I'm all by myself.
"Hello sister, to what do I owe the pleasure?" I said answering the phone.
"I need your help" Victoria's voice ran through the speaker.
"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked genuinely worried.
"Do you remember what I told you of James's death?"
"Yes sister, of course"
"The people they murdered him in cold blood walk free like they didn't take him from me. I've have an army to defeat them. I need your help, they won't be able to stand against us with your powers. Please sister"
"Victoria are you sure this is wise, if the Volturi find out you know we will all be doomed"
"They murdered my mate for no reason, we where just hunting minding our own business and they attacked us I was lucky to make it out alive." Victoria told me
"I'm sorry Victoria you're right. Where do you need me to be?"
"Meet me in Seattle the battle is in Forks, Washington, we fight tomorrow, Thank you sister."
"Of course Victoria" I said hanging up the phone. Well it looks like I'm going the Washington, I wonder what is like there. You would think with all of these years on this earth I would have gone there, but unfortunately I never have.