We're all gonna be together now

Paisley's pov
"What's her name?" Rosalie asked rushing over as soon as I had recover and cleaned up he baby. Jasper and I had left the room with our beautiful baby girl in my arms.
"Ariella Violet Hale" I said smiling down at the little bundle of joy in my arms.
"She's  perfect" Rosalie said grabbing my tiny baby's hand and playing with her fingers.
"Yeah she was definitely worth losing my powers for a while" I said.
*
The witnesses are saying goodbye and leaving but not before saying hi to my little baby. I walk over to Edward and Jacob as Ariella is with jasper saying goodbye to Charlotte and Peter. I notice they are watching Renesmee as she speaks to Zafrina and Senna.
"You have a beautiful family. She's gonna be around for a long time, isn't she?" Jacob asked Edward
"A very long time. I'm glad she has you." Edward said making Jacob smile
"So should I start calling you "Dad"?" Jacob asked
"No." Edward said making Jacob and I laugh, then Renesmee runs into Edwards's arms and Bella joins us.
"Hey." Bella says and  takes Renesmee's hand and puts it on her cheek to listen to Renesmee's thoughts
"Yeah. We're all gonna be together now. " Bella says As Renesmee hugs Bella, Alice watches us in the distance, she has a vision of Renesmee grown up, she's with Jacob and they are happy together and we also see Edward and Bella in the vision as they join Renesmee, then Alice looks at Edward and he smiles at her as he reads her thoughts seeing her vision of Renesmee grown up and happy, I smile too. Then Renesmee puts her hand to my cheek.
"Can I play with Ariella" she asked.
"Of course you can play with her, she is your cousin after all." I said smiling down at Renesmee. She smiles as Jasper comes over to us.
"Come on. Let's go and introduce Ariella to the wolves so Renesmee can play with Ariella" I said.
"Why can't I play with her now?" Renesmee asked.
"Because the wolves let me stay in there house they deserve to meet her before you take her away" I said.
"I won't take her forever" Renesmee said.
"Better not." I said as we enter the lounge room where the wolves are.
"Oh gosh she's so small" Emily said running over to Jasper and I.
"You can hold her if you want" I said, jasper handed Ariella over to Emily.
"Hi there little one" she said.
"Her name is Ariella Violet Hale" Jasper said.
"That's a beautiful name" Sam said walking over to Emily and looking at Ariella.
"Thank you" I responded.
"Ok, my turn" Seth said.
"Seriously Seth?" Sam asked.
"What? Jacob bearly ever let me hold Renesmee, I like babies they're cute." Seth said.
"Here" Emily said handing Ariella to Seth.
"Hey, Ariella  I'm Seth." Seth said cooing Ariella.
"She's got your smile Paisley" Seth said as Ariella smiled.
"Thank god" Rosalie said coming in the room.
"You didn't imprint did you dog?" Rosalie asked.
"Rosalie manners" Esme scolded as all the Cullen's walked back in the room.
"He didn't Rosalie." I said after reading Seth's mind.
"But he is hogging her. Let me have a look will ya?" Leah said
"Sorry" Seth said handing Ariella to Leah. Leah talked to little Ariella holding her hand but I noticed something. Ariella looking over Leah's shoulder at Paul and Paul straying straight back at her.
"That's why I felt a weird connection to you when we met" I said Paul
"What?" Paul asked looking dazed.
"You imprint on her. That's why their was a small connection between us because it wasn't me it was her. That also explains why she liked you so much" I said.
"You imprinted on her?" Jasper asked obviously a little mad.
"Leave him be. I think it's cute and now I'll never have to worry about her being alone" I said smiling widely.
"You're not mad?" Paul asked.
"Welcome to the family, Paul" I said walking over and hugging him.
"Great another dog" Rosalie said sarcastically.
"Why couldn't you be that nice to me?" Jacob asked Bella.
"You didn't deserve it" Bella responded.
"Jasper" I said lightly hitting his shoulder as I pulled away from hugging Paul.
"You want to holder her?" Jasper asked through gritted teeth. Paul looked hesitantly at jasper.
"Don't worry about him, I've got him wrapped around my finger. He'll welcome you into this family even if he doesn't like it." I said as Leah handed Ariella to Paul.
"Hi beautiful" Paul said looking down at Ariella in awe.
"He's even prettier in person, mummy" Ariella thought to me, causing Edward and I to laugh.