"Baby" It's just a little baby

Paisley's pov
I woke up panting, Jasper was immediately by my side.
"What's wrong?" Jasper asked panicked. I ran to my phone and dialled Bella's number.
"Bella are you alright?" I asked into the phone, by now everyone was up in the room with jasper and I.
"I'm not 100% sure" bella said
"Why? What's wrong?" I asked
"I don't know I'm a little worried can vampires go into shock?" Bella asked.
"Has Edward been harmed?"
"No. I know its impossible, but I think I'm pregnant. Paisley I swear something just moved inside me" Bella said.
"I'll give the phone to Carlisle" I said quickly handing the phone to him.
"Is this even possible?" I now heard Edward on the phone talking to Carlisle.
"I don't know the sooner Bellas here, the sooner we can find out what it is. I need you to get to mainland" Carlisle said to Edward.
"I'll arrange a plane" Esme said leaving the room.
*
"Bella?" I asked answering the phone.
"I need yours and Rosalies help" Bella said.
*
Jacob arrives at the house looking for Bella. He walks over to where Rosalie and I are guarding Bella.
"Close enough" Rose said as we both stood in his path.
"What your problem?" He asked
"Guys it's okay" Bella said making us move so he can sit beside Bella on the couch.
"You look terrible. So you going to tell me what's wrong with you?" Jacob asked.
"Rose, Paisley wanna help me up?" Bella asked. We helped her up and the quilt fell down exposing Bella's pregnant stomach.
"You did this!" Jacob yelled and ran at Edward only to be stopped
"I didn't even know it was possible" Edward said
"What is it?" Jacob asked
"I'm not sure. Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac." Carlisle said.
"I can't see it, either. And I can't see Bellas future anymore" Alice said.
"Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her!" Jacob said.
"This is none of your business dog" Rosalie said
"Rose, all this fighting isn't good for Bella" Esme said.
"The foetus isn't good for Bella" Alice said
"Say the word, Alice "baby" it's just a little baby." Rosalie said
"Possibly" Jasper said
"Why are you all so against this? If it's possible for me to have a baby what wrong with Bella having one?" I asked then turned to jasper
"Would you try and make me get rid of mine too?" I asked staring at him, when he didn't respond I left the room heartbroken and ran to the woods sat by a river and cried. After a while I heard the sound of footsteps but didn't dare remove my head from where it's spot between my knees. Soon enough I felt a comforting hand placed on my back and knew straight away who it belonged too.
"You should be with Bella, Rosalie" I said
"She sent my away so she could talk to the dog" Rosalie said causing me to laugh
"You really don't like him do you?" I asked
"Have you smelt him?" Rosalie asked
"He smells horrible" I said
"Exactly" Rosalie said making us both laugh.
*
"Man, I can smell them from all the way out here." A girl wolf said.
"You ain't no perfume either" I said finally coming out of the woods.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Jacob asked the girl
"I'm not gonna let my little brother get himself killed." The girl said
"Go away, Leah! I can take care of myself." seth said
"That you think so proves you need a babysitter." leah said
"Okay, would the both of you shut up? Did Sam send you?" jacob said
"Sam doesn't even know I left." Leah said getting cut off by Wolves howling
"I think he just figured it out." Seth said
"I know what his plan is." Leah said.
"Hi I'm paisley" I said to Leah
"Leah" she said nodding at me and giving me a 'don't touch me' look.
*
"Sam's lost the element of surprise, and he doesn't want to take you on outnumbered, so he's not gonna come at you head on. He's got the place surrounded and he'll wait for his opportunity." Jacob said as we all sat in the lounge room.
"We won't get through without a fight." Emmett said
"No fights. We won't be the ones to break the treaty." carlisle said
"The treaty is void, at least in Sam's mind." Jacob said
"Not in ours." esme sais
"Carlisle, no one's hunted for weeks." Emmett said
"We'll make do." Esme said
"You've done us a great service, Jacob. Thank you." Carlisle said.
*
I awoke feeling fingers running through my hair.
"you've been sleeping a lot, are you okay?" Jasper asked me.
"I'm fine. I had the most wonderful dream" I said.
"Want to tell me?" Jasper asked.
"I was at the beach with Bella, Edward, their baby, you and our baby, we were building sandcastles" I said.Jasper sighed and looked down.
"Are you really that against my dream coming true? We were all so happy" o said.
"I just I dont you getting your hopes up on that much of a happy ending" jasper said causing me to sigh and getting up from the bed
"I'm going to tell Bella about my dream" I said leaving the room and going to the couch were Bella was.
"I want to show you show something" I said and project my dream in the glass of water Bella was holding.
"Its amazing" Bella said.
"It will be our future" I said.
"Are you sure?" Bella asked
"Yes, I never just have dreams. I must have been thinking to hard while I was awake that it didn't come to me until I went to sleep." I said.
*
What's wrong?" I asked seeing Bella on the couch very upset.
"Edward. He said the babies crushing me" Bella said as everyone surrounded as including Edward.
"We need to get some food in your system, Bella" Esme said. "Blood, I'm hungry" a heard a small girl voice inside my head causing me to gasp.
"What's wrong?" Jasper said coming to my side.
"She's hungry" I said bolting to the kitchen to get a blood bag. I poured it in a foam cup with a straw for Bella.
"Drink" I said handing it to her.
"I think I'm gonna be sick" Jacob said.
"How do you know it will work" Bella asked
"She told me she wanted blood, that she was hungry" I said
"Told you?" Rosalie asked
"I can read her mind, she likes the sound of your voice Bella" I said.
"Tastes...good" Bella said drinking from the cup.
"Her pulse is getting stronger" Carlisle said as Bella drunk.
"Its working" Esme said happy.