Catching Snowflakes

Paisley's POV
Sam and Jacob had made up, Bella got an expensive necklace with a note from the Volturi, Renesmee is growing up from looking like a few months old to a few years old, each day as Renesmee grows so does my baby seemingly growing faster now.
"How are you feeling?" Jasper asked sitting beside me on the loveseat.
"Like I'm going to explode" I said.
"You look very beautiful today aunty paisley" Renesmee said walking into the room.
"As do you, Renesmee. You're very dressed up are you going somewhere?" I asked.
"We're going to catch snowflakes. Would you like to come?" Renesmee asked.
"Not today. Maybe another time" I said.
"Okay. Goodbye. Aunty Paisley" Renesmee said kissing my cheek before leaving.
*
"Tanya convinced lrina to come reconcile with us." Carlisle said getting off the phone with Tanya.
"It looks like she changed her mind." Edward said
"Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her." Esme sais.
"Wish I could have just spoken to her." Bella said
" She's family. She'll come around." Carlisle said.
"No, its something else, I can feel it. But its harder to concentrate with the baby" I said. Edward, who's sat with Renesmee at the piano, starts playing the piano. We listen to Edward play the piano when Alice has a vision of the Volturi coming to Forks to kill them all and drops the vase of flowers she was carrying
"What is it, Alice?" Justin asked rushing to her side.
"The Volturi. They're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the Guard. And lrina." Alice said.
"Honey, come here." Bella said to Renesmee
"What did lrina see in the woods?" Edward asked.
"We were just walking." Bella said
"Ness was catching snowflakes." Jacob said.
"Of course. Irina thinks Renesmee's an lmmortal Child." I said.
"Renesmee's nothing like those children. She was born, not bitten. She grows every single day." Bella said.
"Aro has enough proof in lrina's thoughts." Edward said
"So we fight." Jacob said
"Their offensive weapons are too powerful. No one can stand against Jane." Justin said
"Alec's even worse." Alice said
"Well, then we convince them." Bella said
"They're coming to kill us, not to talk Emmett said.
"No, you're right. They won't listen to us. But maybe others can convince them. Carlisle, you have friends all around the world. Not to fight. To Witness. If enough people knew the truth, maybe we could convince the Volturi to listen." Edward said. Esme turns to Carlisle
"We can ask this of our friends." Esme said.
*
"How many came?" Carlisle asked as he arrived home.
"Eighteen. You have some good friends." Edward said.
"And Alice?" Esme asked.
"She hasn't returned" I said.
"Ari's been gathering witnesses" Emmett said walking over to us.
"What?" Edward asked
"Come Inside" Emmett said.
"When Aro wants someone from a coven it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime." Eleazar said as we arrived inside.
"So he's done this before?" Bella asked.
"It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern."Eleazar said.
"Apparently he always pardons one person whose thoughts he claims are repentant." Carlise said.
"This person always has an ability. And they're always given a place with the Guard." Eleazar said.
"This is all about Alice. He has no one like her." Edward said.
"I dont believe its just about Alice" Eleazar said turning to look at me just like everyone else as I ate a sandwich.
"What?" I asked
"Her ability is certainly one he would want in his guard" Eleazar said.
"Why does he need witnesses?" Emmett said upon seeing my uncomfortable look.
"To spread the word that justice has been served. After he slaughters an entire coven." Alistair said as Jasper wrapped his arms comfortingly around me.
"Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving."Amun said.
"And where will you go? What makes you think they'll be satisfied with Alice or Paisley? What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrina or Kate or anyone else with a gift? Anyone they want. Their goal isn't punishment, it's power. It's acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family. But also for yours. And for the way you want to live." Edward said. There's a moment of silence as the vampires look at each other.
"Well jeez if no one else will, I'll fight" I said.
"No you won't" All the Cullen's and a few others said.
"The packs will fight. We've never been afraid of vampires." Jacob sais. The Delani's stand
"We will fight." Tanya sais
"This won't be the first time I fought a king's rule." Garrett said.
"We'll join you. I will do the right thing, Amun. You may do as you please." Benjamin sais. The other vampires all start to step forward. "That didn't take much." Vladimir said.
"Let's hope it doesn't come to that." Edward said.
"We'll see." Alistair said leaving the room.
"We need to find him a date" I said going back to eating my sandwich.
"You know you can't fight, right?" Jasper asked me.
"I know. But I wish I could. If I had my powers working right it would be such a help" I said.
"Yeah well you don't. And I'm glad I dont need a reason for you to be out there. Not with my baby in your stomach" Jasper said.
"She's even more beautiful than you explained" A boys said walking over to us.
"So that's really your baby?" The girl with him asked.
"Charlotte, Peter, this is paisley. Paisley this is" jasper said before I cut him off.
"The people from your story" I said surprised.
"Don't act to surprised darlin you were bound to meet them one day" Jasper said.
"Its a pleasure really" I said.
"The pleasure is all ours. When jasper told us of you, I'm not sure I believed him" Peter said.
"Yes him finding a good girl was always something I found highly unlikely" Charlotte said.
"Ok thats enough out of you two" Jasper said.
"I dont know, I'd like to here more" I said. Jasper chuckled at me before kissing my temple.
"We have much to catch up on" Jasper said to Peter taking him away from Charlotte and I.
"So have you thought of a name?" Charlotte asked me once Jasper and peter were out of sight.