Bridezilla

Paisley's pov
"Where do you want us to put them boss?" Emmett said as we carried the tree trunks.
"On either side of the aisle" Alice said
"What aisle?" Rosalie asked.
"Does no one have vision?" Alice asked
"It's ok Alice, I'll show them" I said.
"Thank god, you got lucky with that one Jasper." Alice said.
"This way guys" I said to Rosalie and emmett as Alice went back to talking to Bella.
"Are we sure this isn't Alice's wedding? She's acting like bridezilla" Emmett said.
"Be nice" I said as Alice waved over to us, all of us waving back.
"She yells at me one more time she won't be alive for the wedding" Rosalie said.
"Hey, baby Alice is giving us a five minute break, I say we make a run for it" jasper said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I'm outta here" Rosalie said zooming off Emmett following close behind her.
"Did you come over here just to scare off your siblings?" I asked
"No I cam over here because you're over here and I like being with you" jasper said kissing my cheek"
"89 days and I got you wrapped so far around my finger it's not funny" I said cheekily
"I would tell you that your wrong but I don't think I could ever lie to you" Jasper said smiling and turning me around so he could kiss my lips.
"I love you Paisley Grace Sutherland"
"I love you Jasper you're stupid because you don't have a middle name Whitlock" I said poking my tongue at him.
"That wasn't very nice" Jasper said.
"I'm sorry, what ever can I do to make it up to you?" I asked dramatically
"Well I can think of a few things" Jasper said kissing my neck.
"Oh really, like what?" I asked
"Break times over. I need more flowers lots and lots of flowers people" Alice yelled interrupting mine and Jaspers moment.
"Babe, maybe you could give them a bit longer" Justin Alice's mate said.
"No they've had enough time" Alice said
"Want to kill her yet?" Rosalie asked seeing the annoyed look on my face.
"I'm thinking about it" I said causing jasper to chuckle and peck my lips.
"Paisley, Jasper, focus." Alice said
"Paisley Esme needs help with the cake, inside, away from Jasper, where you can focus" Alice said as Emmett boomed with laughter
"Yeah Paisley, away from Jasper" Emmett teased.
"Shut up Emmett" I heard Jasper say as I walked inside.
"Hey Esme, need help?" I asked kindly.
"Don't worry she'll be back to normal after the wedding" Esme said chuckling.
"I hope so Bridezilla is killing me" I said as we both giggled.
*
"So I hear there's a bachelor party tonight" I said walking up to jasper once we were all finished wedding stuff for the day.
"Nothing to worry about ma'am just some mountain lions, maybe some bears." Jasper said
"So what no strippers?' I asked with a hint of jealousy in my voice
"No firefly, no strippers" Jasper said
"Good" I said
"You know I could feel your jealousy as soon as you walked over here, but you've got nothing to worry about. You're way better than any stripper could ever be." Jasper said.
"Jasper" I gasped as everyone started laughing
"What?" He said.
"Someone times I hate you" I said cuddling into his chest.
"You love me" jasper said.
"Okay lovebirds, break it up. We got some animals to catch" Emmett said pushing Jasper and I apart.
"Bye, firefly" jasper said pecking my lips as Emmett, Jasper and Edward left.
"Firefly?" Rosalie asked me.
"Because I light up his life" I said blushing.
"That's so cheesy" Rosalie said
"Omg that's adorable! Aww look at you your blushing that's so cute" Alice said
"Don't listen to Rosalie. I think it's very sweet" Esme said.
"Thanks Esme, Alice" I said
"Why don't you think of cute names for me like that?" Alice said lightly smacking Justin on the shoulder.
"You know what I changed my mind. I do want to go to the bachelor party" Justin said zooming out the door, leaving us all behind laughing.