3

Viktor's POV

I've been wrapping my head around a name to use hours that would go with my new look than one finally came to mind Alexi Petrovich. That's one of my father's old business party and I think I can pull the name off. Shaun walks in with some guy.

"Hey this guy can get you all the fake documents you need. Have you come up with a name to us," he asked?

"Yes, I did and it's Alexi Petrovich," I said.

"That will be $10,000," the young guy
said.

I give him the bag of money and told the kid to leave. I looked at the fake documents and it looked so real. Where was this kid when I was in high school. I could have used some I.D's like this. I can us this kid on my team.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do? There's no going back," Shaun asked.

"Shaun you make it seem like I'm going to stay in this life forever. It's only temporary and I want to try something new," I said.

"So when do you start this," he asked.

"I'll be on the first flight to Montana tonight," I said.

"Of all places why did you pick Montana. What's there," he asked.

"Well I bought this resort about a year ago and they have been doing great. It's always booked. I've never been there and my employees have never met me. Here's a picture of the place," I said showing him the pictures.

"It looks nice

"It looks nice. I'm surprise you never told me about this place. I'm your best friend," he said.

"Look no one knows about this place. I bought it using my mother's maiden name. This way no one will know me. I'm not going in as the boss or anything. I'll be working there and your going to be my boss," I said.

"I'm going to what. I never agreed to this and plus I have a trip coming up," he said.

"Don't forget you owe me," I said.

"Damn it! Your right you always had my back and now it time for me to pay the piper," he said and we both started laughing.

"I'm going to get some stuff then I'll be off to Montana," I said.

"Your really doing this. Leaving everything behind and starting over," he said.

"Like I said this is only temporary. I don't want to be single for the rest of my life nor do I want to marry someone because of what I can give them," I said.

"I hope this is temporary. There's no way I'm going to be stuck in Montana. I know your tried of your life here but I'm not. I love my life here. Having a girl throwing herself at me is great. I'm not ready to settle down anytime soon," he said.

"Okay buddy I'll see you when you get there. I have to go now," I said walking out my place.

"What are you going to tell your family," that's when I turned around to look at him.

"Don't worry about them. It's ^all taken care of," I said than waved him off.

I really hope what I'm doing would be the best for me. This will a great adventure for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Felicia's POV

"Neda I'm glad you made it here with my stuff. I'm do a vacation and this is the best time for me to take it. I don't have any up coming events or anything," I said.

"So where are you going. Have you picked a place," she asked.

"There's this place in Montana that I've heard so much about. It's still fairly new. I think the place is  only a year old or  something like that," I said.

"How long will you be gone," she asked.

"Right now I'm not sure. I'll call you when I get there with details," I gave her a hug and grabbed my luggages.

"Don't forget," she waved before walking away.

Loading the Uber driver's car with my stuff. I wasn't going to take my car and pay the fees they charge for having my parked there. Plus I'm not even sure how long I'll be gone. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes later

Arriving at the airport the driver helps me take out luggage from the car. I Thanked the driver and headed toward the check-in area of my airline.

I looked around

I looked around. Thank goodness it wasn't busy. This is going to be quick and than I get to relax on the plane. Once it was my appointment I walk to the counter and hand my ticket and I.D.

"Enjoy your flight Ms. Pinto," she said handing me back my stuff.

I walked away with carry on when someone rudely bumped right into me.

"Sorry I can't miss my flight," he said running off.

There's really no reason to rush. Ignoring him I walk toward the long corridor. I'm so glad I picked the window seat. I got on the plane and headed toward my seat. To my surprise I saw someone seating in my and I wasn't to happy. All I wanted to do is seat down and relax. I walked over to the guy and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Excuse me but I believe your seating in my seat," I said showing him my ticket.

"I think your the one that is mistaken," he said grabbing my ticket.

He looked at it like he was examining my ticket. I knew I wasn't wrong. I'm never wrong I told myself.

"You got it wrong. I'm searing 4band yours is 5c which it's behind," he said pointing at the number above his head.

"Oh! Sorry that was my mistake," I said.

"That's no problem a beauty like you can be wrong," he said smiling.

I smiled back and took my seat. He's cute I thought to myself. What the heck am I doing. I'm not going on this trip to find a guy. I really need to clear my head.

Putting my headphone on to block all the other noise around me. Within a few seconds I was out like baby.