6

Felicia's POV

The girl at the front desk was right about one thing it was a hike to the room. I should have taken her offer in having the bellboy helping me or even getting a lift up here. In other words, I'm getting my workout. William, my trainer, will be so proud of me. If it weren't so cold out here, I would enjoy theiew. This a quiet place for me to get some writing done. I've put this book on hold for such a long time. Maybe what I needed was time away from my everyday life. Running my shop is what I'm good at, but it doesn't own my heart. Writing is something I've always wanted to do. A few weeks out here away from everything and everyone is going b  overdue.

 A few weeks out here away from everything and everyone is going b  overdue

What the fuck is this? I looked up to see the most beautiful cabin ever. They must have this all wrong. I turn around to head back down the path when I realized how much stuff I was carrying. Might as well head inside put my stuff down. I can call the lobby from inside. Walking up the steps, I set my things by the front door. There's no point of me placing this in a room. I walked over to the kitten to get the number for the lobby. Placing the "Um, this Ms. Pinto I think there has been a mistake in my room, " I said.
UD
"Ms. Pinto I'm so sorry! I made sure that we followed Ms. Shame instructions, " she said.

Why would she book this place just for me?

"She said that you needed the area to be very peacefully. That was only location we had available. Do you not like it?" she asked.

"No, I love it! It's just that it's too big just for one person, " I said.

After hanging up the phone, I grabbed my bags and headed upstairs. I can't believe that I have this whole place to myself for a week.

I reached the top of the stairs and stopped. Setting my bags down. Is that water I hear. Is someone in here with me.

"You better show yourself before I hurt you, " I whispered to myself.

By this point, I was standing in front of the door with my hands balled up like I was going punch, someone. Who was kidding I've never been in a fight in my whole life? The person might take over me. I opened the door slowly and entered.

"Anyone in here, " I whispered again.

Still no answer. I looked around the room, and there was no luggage. This is a beautiful room I might want to take this one.

I continued to walk toward the bathroom. The door was opened, so I walked in.

 The door was opened, so I walked in